• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halloween 2018 Pumpkin Carving Competition - Voting Round

Vote for your favorite entry!

• Azure Sage

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Doc

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Deus

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Halloween 2018 Pumpkin Carving Competition
Voting Round
Hey, everyone! Jack sure did a great job leading our events for the month, but October is over so he had to go home. I'm here to finish up his work. Welcome to the voting round of the pumpkin carving competition! We had three entries this time, and they will be shared below for ease of access. Vote in the poll for your favorite entry! You cannot vote for yourself, and you can only vote for one person. Voting will be open from today until Nov 14th 11:59 PM EST. Good luck to our three participants!

Azure Sage:
ylr14aMo_o.png

Doc:
nbIpbgq.jpg

Deus:
img_20181030_200906-jpg.39158

1st place - 1000 rupees + award for your postbit
2nd place - 500 rupees
3rd place - 250 rupees

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I forgot to enter this...

I have to give my vote to Deus, as it is very detailed. Although, all 3 are works to be proud of

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
First off to those who entered. I would shake your hands for being such good competition. I would also like to say a big big thank you to all my fans who voted for me during this competition and getting me to where I am today. I know there have been rumours floating around that I coerced or threatened the families of fellow forum members in order to get them to vote for me but I assure you that this is absolutely not the case at all. That is nothing but fake news.

That prize money will put food on my table for a bit longer but I am still of course accepting donations from anyone who has kindness in their hearts and wants to keep me fed.

Haloween is one of the greatest and most special times of the year and pumpkin carving to me is the best part. I wish it were at the end of every month but unfortunately the world is a cruel place and does not always allow us nice things so often.

This year's competition is won. But that does not mean I will be relaxing for long. I must of course start planning for next years pumpkin and hopefully be able to bring you and the rest of my neighbourhood something even better next time.

I missed this competition because just arrived here, now there is any Halloween event will be held this year? Last time I have attended Halloween horror nights event through spirit store coupon at Reecoupons, now waiting for this year event.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I missed this competition because just arrived here, now there is any Halloween event will be held this year? Last time I have attended Halloween horror nights event through spirit store coupon at Reecoupons, now waiting for this year event.
Halloween events begin the first day of October. Look forward to it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom