• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What boss has the weirdest fight??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
In fable 2 (i think) you have to play a tune with your little music box to help beat the crazy old dude, what other weird boss fights are there??

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is the great mighty poo in Conkers Bad Fur Day. It's wierd because the boss is a big poo with sweetcorn teeth and dwells inside a mountain also made of poo. He also sings an operatic song when you fight him.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
In fable 2 (i think) you have to play a tune with your little music box to help beat the crazy old dude, what other weird boss fights are there??

To be fair Bloodborne has that mechanic too :P

Wierdest fight, gotta be fables 1 arachnox, you've never seen massive scorpions like this and it kinda wierded me out, mind you so did the goddamned massive icenecromancers and minions.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Nier Automata: you fall through the ceiling and enter what appear to be a theater, the curtain goes up and it's a robot in a dress using the corpses of yer fellow androids to build itself up to an ideaology of beauty. You later learn that the bot she was in love with was a goddamned hippy who ran off into the unknown.

Nier Automata: The fight with Emil, he's literally a head on a cart and it's the toughest boss in the game..........that's until you fight Emil the superboss balls of doom....... you get a few seconds to beat him towards the end of games over.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
the boss fight for eggman in chemical plant zone in sonic mania is puyo puyo, just a straight up match of puyo puyo
it threw me off so much but it was all good w/ me, I like puyo puyo

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Jedah in Fire Emblem Echoes.
You can only actually deal damage to him every fourth attack, and this is only vaguely referenced by one NPC who is obviously going insane and spouting numbers. He doesn't make it clear what exactly he's talking about.

Are you talking about the one at the end of Celica's act where it is a swamp and Sonya has special dialogue?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, the the final boss of Big's story in Sonic Adventure.
Which is still glorious
His entire gameplay is based around fishing, and so for his boss you have to fish a frog out of Chaos while Sonic is fighting him. It usually takes lese than 5 seconds if you know what to do.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Also, the the final boss of Big's story in Sonic Adventure.
Which is still glorious
His entire gameplay is based around fishing, and so for his boss you have to fish a frog out of Chaos while Sonic is fighting him. It usually takes lese than 5 seconds if you know what to do.
shoot even if you dont know, you can still get lucky and end the fight in like a second

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
DK 64's final boss literally puts you in a boxing ring with K. Rool and you have to do all sorts of things to beat him between all of the Kongs. DK hits him from a barrel, Diddy uses his jet pack to knock the lights on him, Lanky uses his trombone to distract him and then throws a barrel. Tiny turns small and shoots his toes with her feather gun, and finally Chunky turns invisible, then large & punches him.

In Twilight Princess, there's that boss in Snowpeak I always thought was really odd. It's a small woman who becomes this possessed, giant, ice ornament thing and she tries to crush you. It's not physically weird looking, but you're in her home, fighting her, it was kind of a plot twist. Another boss I can think of that's weird to me is "God" in Silent hill 3. Silent Hill is pretty convoluted, so I don't understand why it's called God or why it looks the way it does, I guess most/all boss fights in the Silent Hill series could be considered weird. And Lastly, the curse-rotten greatwood in Dark Souls 3 is weird, just by the way it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom