• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Siblings

How many siblings?

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 14 33.3%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 5 11.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9+

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I only have one sibling, a brother who's roughly three and a half years older than me. Like any sibling pair, we fought every once in a while, but we've always had a great relationship. As we grew older we developed a lot of the same interests, and we still remain the best of friends. :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have three siblings; two older sisters and a twin brother.

I'd say that I have a great relationship with my sisters, we often talk together. Especially since they went to college and I haven't seen them as much, so I enjoy our time together more.

My brother and I, on the other hand, have a...strained?...relationship. I've always done better academically than him, and I think he feels like others are constantly comparing him to me. This has caused him to resent me somewhat. I admit that I also can be a bit irritable around him and probably have a superiority complex about it, so that doesn't help. We still talk though, and aside from constantly bickering, get along fine enough. I expect our relationship to improve when I leave home in the fall.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have three siblings; two older sisters and a twin brother.

I'd say that I have a great relationship with my sisters, we often talk together. Especially since they went to college and I haven't seen them as much, so I enjoy our time together more.

My brother and I, on the other hand, have a...strained?...relationship. I've always done better academically than him, and I think he feels like others are constantly comparing him to me. This has caused him to resent me somewhat. I admit that I also can be a bit irritable around him and probably have a superiority complex about it, so that doesn't help. We still talk though, and aside from constantly bickering, get along fine enough. I expect our relationship to improve when I leave home in the fall.

I suppose with twins they are always compared. One of my BFFL's is a twin and I'm also friends with his twin as well. My BFFL was always the more intelligent and I suppose cast a shadow over the other who rather than trying to compete ended up taking the dark path and got into drugs and stealing instead. He's been to prison a few times now so it just shows the impact that sort of thing can have.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have three younger brothers and one younger sister. Generally I get along with them all pretty well, one is out of school and working now, one is in secondary school and the last two are in primary school.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am an only child but my best friend's 2 older sisters have always treated me like a younger sister and I consider their kids my nieces and nephew.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have no siblings. Although I was adopted by my Aunt and Uncle, and their children, my two older cousins, both male, I wanted to have kind of a brotherly relationship with at first but it never happened. They kept to themselves for the most part, only coming around when they wanted to see if they could intimidate me into handing them over money.

I feel like we coild have easily got along because we had some similar interests, but it never happened.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I've got two younger sisters and a twin brother. I get along with them pretty well I guess. Both of my sisters are actually adopted from China. Me and my sisters have not always been super friendly towards each other but as I'm maturing I'm also trying to invest more time into rebuilding those relationships and I think its working so far. My brother and I have always been super close. I know it's cliche but we really do finish each other's sentences and we basically know what each other are thinking. (twin telepathy isn't a thing though, sorry to burst your bubbles) I really value my relationship with my brother and we've always been there for each other. we do a lot of dumb stuff together and if people saw some of the things we've done to prank each other we would probably get the cops called on us. but the memories are great and Im sure we'll still be acting like 4 year olds when we are 60.

Ninja

Well well well
Have you got any siblings? How many do you have and is your relationship with them a good one? If it is, has this always been the case? I know some siblings who never used to get on when they were younger but their relationships improved in later life. On the other side I know siblings who were good friends growing up but no longer talk.

If you don't have siblings are you a person who wishes you did or do you enjoy being an only child?

I've got four siblings. I only know two of them, which is my brother, and my sister that passed at a very young age. My mom lost a child, and due to her life circumstances back in the day, had to give her first up for adoption as her spouse at the time was extremely abusive and tried to intentionally miscarry the child. Her name was Nicole, and I really want to meet her, but don't know how.

My brother and I had a rocky relationship, but we are on good terms now. :)

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've got four siblings. I only know two of them, which is my brother, and my sister that passed at a very young age. My mom lost a child, and due to her life circumstances back in the day, had to give her first up for adoption as her spouse at the time was extremely abusive and tried to intentionally miscarry the child. Her name was Nicole, and I really want to meet her, but don't know how.

My brother and I had a rocky relationship, but we are on good terms now. :)

There must be a way of finding her. Hope you manage to and get to meet your sister one day.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I have approximately 193 different siblings that I can think of off the top of my head.

Their names are:

A, Aa, Aaa, Aaaa, Aaaaa, Aaaaaa, Aaaaaaa, B, Jonathan, Bb, Bbbbb, ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom