• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 330!

In the next Zelda game, what theme would you want the First dungeon to have?

• Forest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Ice

• Wind

• Sand

• "Temple"

• Undead

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Zelda-dance?

Third Place: Draw between "Darunia's Dance (OoT)" and "Other Dance" (12.5% each)
Second Place: The Malo Mart Dance (TP) (18.8%)
First Place: Kamaro's Dance (MM) (43.8%)

RETRO POLL! More Retro Poll! This old poll (number 25) is about 6 years old, so we've gotten some new Zelda's since. In it, I asked what theme you'd want the first dungeon of a new Zelda to have. Back then, water got 2 votes, wind, "temple", sand and undead each got 1 vote, and the winner, with 7 votes, was the traditional forest-theme! Let's see how it differs this time!

This week's question: In the next Zelda game, what theme would you want the First dungeon to have?

Forest
Fire
Water
Ice
Wind
Sand
"Temple"
Undead
Other

I'm gonna go with Undead BECAUSE that is what BotW should have done.

There was no real threat from C. Ganon in the world. He flattened Castle Town (a place you never need to go to until you want to fight C. Ganon, and even then you could just fly from a spire) but the rest of the world from the flashbacks looked untouched...

An undead dungeon of a popular place, could have been a forest temple, would have given the feeling of C. Ganon's reach early on but nope...

So if there is gonna be a major threat in the next game then we need to feel it and an undead first dungeon would go a long way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I seriously doubt well se a return to classic dungeons for awhile they've seen that the shrines work and people slog through em but if we do, i'd like to see an undead one as the first dungeon. Knowing nintendo though it's more likely to be a forest/earth or fire dungeon first.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Sand Dungeon so we got this behind us. I'm usually not too fond of Sand Dungeons and to have to go to it first means that we won't have to face another one later on.

Have we ever had a decent sand dungeon? I mean we consequtively get great water, fire and wood/earth dungeons but never sand, hell we even had a few good ice dungeon, and any dungeon to do with undeath has been in my opinion been excellent. Sand dungeons need more love

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I generally enjoy the Forest themed dungeons in the series so I am going with forest. This is assuming we will ever get dungeons again.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Forest is a very proper first dungeon for a reason. If they don't do that, I'd be fine with it, but traditionally it has been that way and it has worked

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Starting with a forest temple is the norm but it would be good to see link start out somewhere other than a forest. He could be part of a mountain dwelling people and the first dungeon could be an ice cave. That would make a pleasant change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom