• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Mebbe

latest

I thought that might be the case...

Zachie

Moo
i really want to upgrade my iPhone X to the Razer Phone 2, and it's supposed to be coming to Australia on a monthly plan exclusively through Optus but it's been almost a month since it released in the US and we don't even have official confirmation outside of razer listing it on their website as "coming soon."

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I somehow managed to score a High Distinction grade (>85%) for a big university assignment I left to the last minute. At this rate I’ll never learn to kill my procrastination habit.

But Jimmu maybe the procrastination is letting yer brain be free to think it through in the recess' of the brainspace, meaning that when you get down to it, you've got something to work with instead of spit balling for a month :P

Also nice man, congrats on it high Distinction (unsure if this is good or not so i'm guessing good)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just saw a giant spider leave my room and I didn't know it was even in in the first place. I can't find it and I am not happy knowing it is in the house!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I just saw a giant spider leave my room and I didn't know it was even in in the first place. I can't find it and I am not happy knowing it is in the house!
guess youll want my old kill-Deus kit to become kill spider-kit!!

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom