• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beans, Do you love em?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Or hate them? The magic bean salesmen needs to know these things y'see.

For me beans are good but always need a lil extra seasoning y'know, they just tend to be bland far to often in my experience. They are great in Chilli though.

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I love when you pan-fry some onions on a little bit of lard, add peppers, beans, tomatoes and home made smoked dry sausages, season with the spices of your choosing, transfer all in a clay dish, grate some cheese on top and put in a hot oven to bake util the top is beautiful orange color.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Green beans, butter beans, black eye beans. They are all ok. Don't love them but they are ok.

Baked beans on the other hand are the devil's food. I can't bear to look at or smell them and have definitely never tasted any. They are just wrong.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Beans are a staple food for me. I love them. I'm a simple guy and I appreciate simple flavors. as such, red beans and rice are delivered straight from heaven. also I really love black beans in burritos.

I don't really like them, but I'll still eat them if they're mixed into what I'm eating. The consistency matters too, I hate runny, wet looking beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom