• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Crumpets

Do you like crumpets

• Of course

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just got back from the gym and got a craving for something I haven't had in a while. I know British people all are supposed to eat these every day but it is unfortunately not the case. I am talking of course about crumpets!

I want to know which of my fellow forum dwellers like crumpets, what brand you prefer and what you like to put on them.

Fun fact: In my youth I would eat raw crumpets sometimes

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm too lazy to look up what a Crumpet is.

Same answer as SMS. Wouldn't mind trying one if one of you would enlighten us as to what they are.

Crumpets are the most British thing apart from the queen and are the unofficial currency of the realm

Crumpets-1-square-edited.jpg

These are crumpets. The official description would be 'A crumpet is a small griddle cake made from an unsweetened batter of water or milk, flour and yeast'

I can't believe you haven't tried them but you absolutely must. I used to eat crumpets for breakfast every morning without fail as a young lad.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Crumpets are the most British thing apart from the queen and are the unofficial currency of the realm

Crumpets-1-square-edited.jpg

These are crumpets. The official description would be 'A crumpet is a small griddle cake made from an unsweetened batter of water or milk, flour and yeast'

I can't believe you haven't tried them but you absolutely must. I used to eat crumpets for breakfast every morning without fail as a young lad.
Oh, ok. Looks good, sounds good. I'll try a Crumpet and give you my thoughts!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yes! I look forward to hearing how much you love them and they have enriched your life.

Buttah is good on them. If you like Marmite put some of that on as well. Also peanut butter is a good option or Nutella even..
I cannot wait until I have a Crumpet with a cup of tea! I'm sure tea is the proper drink to accompany such a truly British food!

Reactions: Dio

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Crumpets are (i apologize) ****ing delicious, so damn good especially when the butter starts to soak in, maaaan they are good i literally fight my family for these things. Crumpets and tea are some of the best things ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom