• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you Saving for?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So fellow dwellers of this unhallowed halls of the dungeon, what are you currently saving up to get?

I'm working towards enough to get a switch and either Odyssey or a third party title, just waiting to see if it's worth it in all honesty i want something that'll last me for a month gameplay wise at the very least. I don't like the idea of spending £50-£60 on a game that i get sick off in an hour.

So fellow dwellers of this unhallowed halls of the dungeon, what are you currently saving up to get?

I'm working towards enough to get a switch and either Odyssey or a third party title, just waiting to see if it's worth it in all honesty i want something that'll last me for a month gameplay wise at the very least. I don't like the idea of spending £50-£60 on a game that i get sick off in an hour.

Mario Odyssey won't last you anywhere near a month. To be honest there arent many games that will last you a while unless you want to grind in a Warriors game or an RPG like Octopath or the horrific Xeno2.

As for the thread. I'm trying to buy a new winter coat and vacuum.

Games-wise I'm saved up for Smash Ultimate and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.
I skipped Mario Tennis, Super Mario Party and Starlink so i may pick up one of them if i get some free cash behind me if I don't get them for xmas.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah that's the main problem i got spirit very few games are like Hollow Knight where it not only lasted me a month but was actually fun for the entirety of it.
Then again no one puts in as much work as a small dev team.

I should probs buy a new coat i'm repeatedly told my current one is ancient (5 years woot) and should be consigned to a bin. But it's y'know comfortable and doesn't leak.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The main things I am saving for are a house deposit for some time in the future and a second-hand car for once I get back to Australia next year.

Other than those I'll be needing a new laptop within the next two years so that's gonna need to be saved for.

Ninja

Well well well
Saving for:
  • Covered patio addition to the backyard.
  • Hardwood floors through entire house.
  • Tattoo.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have so many games I want to buy. Super Mario Odyssey being one, but I really want to get Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and I feel like it's over Odyssey with my interest. So yeah, Tropical Freeze will probably be the last game aside from Smash Ultimate that I'll be able to afford buying this year.

On the short term, I guess I'm saving for video games and video game merch maybe? More practically, a corner unit desk for my computers, and a chair for said desk that isn't a folding chair...

On the long term, I would eventually like to save to move out of my dad's place, as I promised him I wouldn't get on hrt until I move out. Top surgery is also something I need to save up for since insurance here won't cover it, though that can theoretically happen before I move, but the cost of that might make it impossible.

I'm currently unemployed so I don't really have a steady income, and I hate feeling like a financial burden, so the sooner I can get on my feet, the better.

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I'm saving for my sister's wedding in June, I promissed her paying for a honeymoon trip of her choice, so better get ready for it in advance as I still don't know what she will choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom