• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Pizza Place?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have been obsessed with pizza recently, so I became bi-curious about what everyone's favorite pizza places are.

My favorite is a local restaurant in Arizona called Barros. If I had to choose one of the more well known ones then I think either Pizza Hut or Domino's is my favorite. I usually switch up my cravings between those two after a few months.

So what about you guys? Where is your go-to place to get some Pizza?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Of the well known ones I enjoy Dominos more than Pizza Hut. Literally the only time I’ll eat cheese is on a Hawaiian Pizza since otherwise I hate it. Dominos and Pizza Hut cheese is probably fake and that’s probably why I can eat it (I often can’t stand the cheese on better/more expensive pizzas).

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My favorite Pizza Place is called Spiros, it's where all the sports parties happened, You could win a limo ride there during some of the fundraisers at my school, my friend had her baby shower there, and my girl scout troop met up there after we all had been out of the troop for a year or more due to graduating. My friends family had dinner there every Thursday for 6 years. It means a lot to me.

My favorite dish is the house special which is basically meat lovers but I have them hold the mushrooms cuz they don't agree with my stomach and I tell them to put a light amount of green peppers cuz they tend to put too much on, other than that it's the perfect pizza. Also they have a really good garden salad with homemade blue cheese dressing.

Ninja

Well well well
I only eat pizza maybe once or twice a year, however when we get it, we go hard. We'll get the biggest stuffed crust pizza we can with sweet italian sausage.

Guiseppe's Pizza in Akron, Ohio. Yes, the name was typoed and they left it like that. These are my people. Picked up one of their fine pizzas today; look at this art:

ee1390db0c.jpg

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I wish I could actually find a pizza place that’s safe for Celiac :kawaii: Tried Dominos gluten free pizza which was delicious, but ended up having a reaction because it isn’t made in a gluten free environment. For now, it’s gluten free frozen pizzas for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom