• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mordred used his anger to fuel his exercise. they cant keep him here forever, so he just remains in peak physical condition.

Lupus took Alicia's silence as a sign and hangs his head low as he retired to his quarters with a bow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ignoring Storm's last post...

Alicia glances at her watch. She hadn't realized the time either, and she was getting hungry, "Yeah... you're right. And, ah... sorry I got a little snippy at you," she responded sheepishly. She hadn't meant to hurt his feelings or anything. He could just be so... infuriating at times.

The inside of the building was quite empty. It was a pretty large warehouse, long disused for its intended purpose - or any purpose for that matter. Walking along the wall, Delta led his crew towards the stairs that led to the offices. It wasn't far, but he was still nervous about being taken by surprise. He didn't really know what was up there.

Storm

Lupus smirks "youre fine, Alicia. Its all in the learning process.. I have a Degree in Engineering and English Literature. Half of those schematics are mine and Gecko's. I do agree it would help the greater good, but we do need to dumb these down so theyre not weaponized, or do i need to remind you about Koll and Jack"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alicia's face returns to a scowl, but not at him, "Yeah... we don't want more of those running around
... Especially not where we don't have control over them," she sighed, "You want to go out for dinner or something? Just to apologize for being like I was?"

Storm

Lupus grabs his jacket and extends an elbow
" I thought you'd never ask. which Car we taking? the Camaro.. oh I know just the One"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alicia knew about Lupus' history as a mechanic,and how he had infinitely more knowledge about cars than she ever would, "Your choice I guess."

Storm

Lupus leads Alica to a red Chevy Camaro
"it's a company car, but its quite stylish"

Pen

The game is on!
As they walked quietly through the warehouse toward the staircase Lionel noticed through the sensors in his suit that the humidity inside the building seemed very high for a building of this type. He also picked up that the overall temperature in the warehouse was ever so ever so slightly colder than what would be expected, even for an abandoned building. Both of these irregularities seemed odd to Lionel, but he refrained from alerting the others to it because the differences were still quite minor.

Storm

Lupus drove them to Red's Diner. a decent burger joint. and lupus used to frequent

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Karina put a finger to her ear "I found a kid here. I'm not sure what side she's on but I'm going to try talking to her. Have you found the shooter yet?" Karina waited for Spirit's response before lighting her dagger on fire. "Look kid, I'm just trying to stop anyone else from dying. If that's what you're trying to do too, you can't just going running head first into danger. You need to collect information first and make a plan."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I've got someone on the eastern stairwell," Spirit whispered back into his earpiece, hoping the echoes wouldn't alert his prey, "They're going up and not down, so there's a good chance that's our guy. Keep your guard up, I'm in pursuit."

Alicia was surprised at where they stopped. She expected Arthur to want to impress her, take he somewhere nice. Or even just want to eat somewhere nice because of his money. But she took him to some ****ty little diner she'd never heard of instead. It gave her pause to say the least, and also got her interested to see why he brought her here.

Storm

Lupus felt the ire coming from the passenger seat
"well here we are. Red's Diner. best place in South Avalon to get a Burger at this late hour"
Lupus exits the car and opens the passenger seat for Alicia
"I promise this wont be like when we first met at Finnesse"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ire isn't the right word. It's more confusion and surprise. She isn't angry.
"Good, because that night was... not good. At all. Stop making me remember it"
Now there was ire.

Storm

Lupus opens the door and the hostess leads them to a booth. Lupus lets Alicia sit first before he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom