• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Welcome to the signups for Super Smash Brothers Mafia!

xYSNLzT.jpg

This is a "choose your own character" game. This means that you may PM me the name of a character (or a ranked list of characters) from a past or future Smash game and you'll get to play as the highest ranked character you PMed me that wasn't already chosen by a player who PMed me sooner. Choosing to play as a random character is also an option. Players who sign up for the game but do not PM me a valid choice will also be assigned a random character after signups have concluded.

SSBWiiU_Character_Select.jpg

A character's flavor will have little to no baring on their alignment. For the most part, whether or not a given player/character will be town or scum or self-aligned will be random. A heroic character and a villain both have similar odds of being town or scum.

Role claims and name claims will not be restricted by the rules of the game, although doing so liberally is probably not advisable, especially since the game can't be broken flavorfully (although you're welcome to try to break it mechanically if you think you can do so).

No player will be vanilla, though most players will have very mild roles to preserve the feeling of certain players being more important targets. Which players are given more powerful roles will also be determined at random.

Days will last 72 hours or longer. Nights will last 24 hours or longer. Players may be replaced if they don't post at least 3 times per day, preferably more.

Ties will go in favor of whichever wagon hit the current threshold first. "No lynches" and "random lynches" will both be legal vote options.

Standard mafia rules apply.

This setup requires at least 12 players and the role distribution will be adjusted to match the player count.

Special rule variant: Smash Ball
200px-Smash_Ball_Wii_U.png

On day 3, instead of lynching a player, players will vote to elect a player to use their final smash. This ability could be catastrophic in the hands of an anti-town player, perhaps enough so to swing the game. Similarly, depending on the player, it could do a lot of work to advance town's agenda. Each player will have a unique final smash described in their role pm.

There will be no jesters or cult in this game. There will only be a single mafia faction. Third party characters may or may not play a role in the game.

The game ideally will have at least 12 players, but can certainly play more.

Players: (12+)
1. Storm
2. Pancake
3. Salesman
4. Minish
5. funnier
6. Doc
7. Hero
8. YIGA
9. Storma
10. Link in Time
11. Nut
12. Zelda17

Players: (12+)
1. Tristan
2. Doc
3. Minish
4. SMS
5. DekuNut
6. Funnier
7. Johnny
8. The Sun Fan
9. Hero
10. Funnygurl
11. Link in Time
12. Contrainer

(This game can support more players).

If you have any questions about the setup/rules, feel free to ask them. I'll answer them if I feel that it's appropriate to do so.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Most people who have signed up so far have sent in their requests, but this is just a reminder for those who haven't that they are able to do so at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom