• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Dragon Quest XI still - Super Happy Fun Times :party:

I played Yakuza 0 once. once.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Quite a few Island the VN for Youtube, Super Mario Party for the fun, Megaman Legends for nostalgia, and Persona 5 for completion.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Just recently got into an Assassins Creed fix, weirdly enough. I've been playing all of the games I have (Assassin's Creed III, Black Flag, Revelations and Syndicate) and I've been really enjoying them. I'm super into history, so sometimes it's more fun to just run around an older civilization or time period than to actually progress the story of the games.

Plus. sneaking around and assassinating people is fun too :shrugs:

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
@Cartoonmaniac, your post has inspired me to pick up where I left off in AC3 last year.. I gave up on it pretty early into the game, but really want to give it another shot! Plus, I’m a sucker for Haytham and have an odd fascination with the way he walks. hahaha

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Update:

immkuu.jpg

I can’t believe how quickly I gave up on this game before, it’s actually shameful. I love it so much! However,
I am heartbroken after learning that Haytham is going to be one of my main targets in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom