• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Feel Like An Outsider Here...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Also side note if yeh ever worried about not finding someone to chat with, i'm in the UK as is Spirit, Dizzi, Deus and a few others and also @Pendio gets a special call out because i do believe he is swedish as well ^^.

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio gets a special call out because i do believe he is swedish as well ^^.

Damn straight! ^^ In fact, VikzeLink and I actually found out a few years ago that we went to the same university at least for one year at the same time. Too bad we never met up. :eyes:

English also happens to be my second language, so my grammar might be completely off, and I have to think a bit longer before writing =P

Being Swedish like you English is my second language as well, but over the past couple of years I've done tons of socializing with English speaking people (mostly from here on ZD), both with text and voice. I think my vocabulary, my grammar and my pronunciation have improved a lot in the years since I began, and if you get more involved I'm certain you can make the same progress that I feel I've made. I'm honestly at a point where I feel pretty much equally comfortable with both languages.

Anyway, in addition to the Shoutbox (which has been a great suggestion) I would also like to recommend the Roleplay section. We have plenty of fun playing there and we're always happy to see new faces. Besides, we have a lot of fun just hanging out with each other between games as well, and I've made many good friends through it. We'd love to have ya! :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to feel like an outsider here as well but then I actively tried to make friend here. Most people mentioned the shoutbox which is one of the ways I made friends here. I would also suggest getting discord and trying to going some servers on there. I mostly talk to all my ZD friends on Discord so it's not a bad place to chat with others. The Forum Games section is where I made some friends here as well, oddly enough.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oh noes!! He's an Interloper! :eek: Quick!! Banish him to the Twilight Realm!! :zelda:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom