• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA IIII- Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count
Funnier-3(rubik)
Alfie-2(Doc)
Hero-1(Mido)

Yet to vote: SMS, Libk, YIGAhim, Stormageden747, funnier6, DarkoNut, HeroOfTime

Day Ends October 4th at Noon EST

Of course this is still relying on Storm not keeping Libk's vote on Storm on Storma. Really no idea of he'll do that or not.
Might wanna rethink that since I know I’m voting Yiga.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Funnier-1(rubik)
Alfie-2(Doc, Lonk)
Hero-1(Mido)
Yiga-1(Funnier)
Yet to vote: SMS,Alfie, Darko, Hero,Yiga

Day Ends October 4th at Noon EST

funnier6

Courage~
Because you've been mafia plenty of times before. You don't portray open excitement usually. Which means that you have something specific to this game keeping your interest. And in this game, that means roles.
As probably the person in this game with the most direct experience with how Storm writes games, I personally believe his town roles to be more interesting (and sometimes more hellish) than his mafia roles. So because of that, you probably have a more interesting town role.
Though honestly the most interesting is his 3rd party roles, but if he only has one... well, we know what it would be, and none of us would be excited to play that. I can't say for sure how many there are, but he probably doesn't have very many of them either way.
So because of that, you're probably town.
First, you didn’t really answer how that qualifies as open excitement. Second you didn’t answer about who you’re going to vote (which is apparently no one which is dumbb) Even if I was openly excited don’t you think I could be faking? Couldn’t it just be that’s it’s been a while since we had a game?

Would be nice if some people would be around to vote Yiga with me. @Doc @Mido want thoughtss if not today then tomorrow.

Storm

]Vote Count
Funnier-1(rubik)
Alfie-2(Doc, Lonk)
Hero-1(Mido)
Yiga-1(Funnier)
Yet to vote: SMS,Alfie, Darko, Hero,Yiga

You decided to kill Stormageden. Strangely there was a rope hanging from the cieling already. You put the rope around Alfies neck and pull the rope tight,killing him instantly.

Night one begins. Day 2 begins october 5th at noon EST. Be sure to get in your actions... Not that i wont be bumping you anyway

Storm

Day Two
you guys all reconvene in the dining room for Breakfast, quite a few of you hung over. after looking around, we can see that Mido and Funnier are Dead amongst you. you also look to Lord Storm's corpse, and someone drew on his face with Permanent marker and put ping pong balls over his eyes. must have been a wild Night

The Living
Doc
SMS
Hero
Yiga
Lonk
Rubik
Darko

The Dead
Alfie
Midoo
Funnier

Day Two Begins. Day two ends October 8th at Noon EST

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So no reveal...
this-is-fine-meme-with-dog-drinking-coffee-cup-in-a-room-on-fire-cynical-memes-white-background1427684-prints.jpg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
it wouldn't be chaos Mafia without it
It would be a more fun game without it

@Libk @Doc you two posted the least yesterday. <3 posts each. wherefore art thou?
Actually, I find it extremely interesting that the two quietest players were the only ones on the lynch wagon. I don't find it scummy - if they were mafia, they'd be smarter than that - just odd that nobody really fought against it

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I also didn't vote for Storma to begin with *shrug*

This lynch hour is just bad for me so I didn't get to unvote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom