• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Switch News and Discussion Thread

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Also, 35 $ for 8 people. Does your switch have 8 accounts? No, it doesn't. It probably has 3 or 4. That means your friends, or even family could go in with you on paying for it with you, cheapening it dramatically

Oh I guess I misunderstood. I thought all accounts had to be on the same console.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ccessor_is_nintendo_switch_online_says_reggie

Horror of horrors. I mean, maybe as a gift, when the next console releases, they tell us that if we've paid for the past five years of Switch online, we can actually download any of the classic games they've released online for free? I'm counting on it.
Oh, they'd better.

This will terribly limit what we can purchase for "VC" and won't give us proper selection. I do believe however, that they will all be free

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Wow, Nintendo has something special in store. They've been mum this entire time about the online service and now, hours before they were going to tell us more, Furukawa has made some Faustian bargain with the oni of seismic activity to stall for more time. We won't know anything until it comes out. Well played, Big N.

Quin

Disaster Master
^
Hah, you (me) wish!

JBFQRL5h_o.jpg

Anyone paying up?

I sure am not. I haven't have seen such a bad deal from Nintendo in a long while. Well, except maybe the pokemon lets go price tag.
I rushed trough all the Generations ultimate in a week so I wouldn't have had to pay to see the new monsters.

So I got the 7 day free trial of Switch online, of course there's no discounts on the eShop with it being a free trial but something has caught my attention as far as the NES games go...

It may be a slow rollout but i honestly think we'll get at least Snes and N64 games like we have with the NES right now.

Thing is i think each tims theh put a new console out there i think the price will go up too. I cant say how much by but i think in the future we'll be able to buy in tiers.

I hope when Snes and N64 roll out that we still get the option to pay for the base NES package. That'd be quite good.

It's just with the NES games taking up a tile like a normal game on the homescreen does it feels like Snes and N64 are no brainers.

I just hope it doesnt take them years to do it, like how WiiU got folders a month before it bottomed out completely...

It may be a slow rollout but i honestly think we'll get at least Snes and N64 games like we have with the NES right now.
There is evidence to suggest this might just happen. Dataminers of the Switch v6.0 OS found that each controller has it's own little icon in the OS. A SNES controllr icon is there.
https://twitter.com/shadowninja108/status/1035416386460246016

Also there has been a trademark for a similarlydesigned N64 controller image by Nintendo of recent too.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/nintendo-64-classic-edition-console-trademark-2017-7?r=US&IR=T
Everyone is jumping to conclusions that it's a for an N64 classic console. That could be the case but it could also be for future N64 games on the Switch online service.
I personally think the N64 on Switch idea is more plausible than the N64 classic console idea is. However both ideas do have prior history to make them plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom