• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
When the old man had finally walked out of the door, Karina slammed the door shut and locked it before the little orb of fire could get out. They needed stealth tonight, and the damn thing was too worried about her to be able to stay stealthy. "Well, lead the way." She said and then followed behind him, not really sure where their target was tonight. Another night, another mob boss to hunt, another chance to... well that part wasn't important. What was important was killing these guys and stopping then from killing anyone else. And maybe eventually that same justice would be delivered to her. She pulled out a pack of smokes, placed her finger on the end, lit it, and took a drag, then offered it to Samson.

The King's Court, West Lynn, New York, 30 June 2018

They were down by 15 points, a 3v3 game against a pyromancer, another speedster, and someone with superhuman strength. This was their final game, James had just called a time out. "Alright guys. We need to focus on taking out that speedster."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Valiant rolls under the hail of bullets, then forms a leg from his family's gift, kicking VG in the crotch. Hard. Using his opponent's... distraction, he creates a hammer and whacks the gun out of his opponent's hands, sending it sliding across the ground. He then creates another frictionless sphere around VG.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil nods in agreement. "No kidding. He's carrying their team like crazy. Perhaps I could sneak in a couple gusts at his legs while he's running to throw him off balance? Hmm, we may need more ideas though..."

Sef is indeed thrown off guard by the crotch kick, and thus fails to avoid the hammer that knocks his gun out of his hands. But after that he quickly regains his senses and manages to dodge out of the way of the new sphere that Valiant tries to form around him. He quickly makes his way over to his gun and picks it back up. "Don't think I'll fall for the same trick twice in a row," he tells Valiant as he takes aim again. But then suddenly Sef hears sirens approaching swiftly due to the beacon Valiant had set. It sounded like the backup was pretty big, so his best option was to abort. "You proved to be a worthy opponent," he tells Valiant as he holsters his gun. "We will meet again." And with that Vengeance Gun rushes off almost completely without sound into the winding alleys in the dark night.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Thea ponders for a moment
"If there was a way to turn the concrete into a sinkhole i would suggest that, but im not sure if thats against the by-laws. We dont want points revoked"

Pen

The game is on!
Conroy sat in the front row observing his team on the basketball court. While it may not be perfect yet, their teamwork had improved greatly over the past year. The crimes and heists they had been pulling off all around the country proved to be a very good learning experience for them all. Conroy continued watching their game in silence.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am just going to assume I am doing this right

30 June 2018

Rushe looks at his invisible body. He sees nothing, of course. He looks around him. The empty world. It's beautiful. It's empty. Rushe is bored.

He looks upon the grey marvel that is his home. He sees nothing he desires. He has had his fun.

Rushe goes into the portal he was sitting beside, finished with his surveying. He stays invisible. He leaves his home for what he hopes to be the last time

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
June 30th, South Avalon 5:30 AM

Lynn hops in her car, a beat up old chevy sedan, followed closely by Bren who gets in shotgun. Lynn was dressed up nice in a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt. Bren was just wearing a hoodie and sweat pants and fell asleep immediately after he put his seatbelt on. it always amazed Lynn how much her brother could sleep, he could probably sleep all day if he wanted to.

The duo drives into town and pull up to a restaurant called "Bison's Wings" Lynn parks the car and looks at Bren.
"You can come in and grab some food, its not really breakfast food though. I should be done in a half-hour."
"ok..." Bren grumbles drowsily.

Bren sits at a table and a waitress comes over. "Hi, welcome to Bison's, what can I get you?"
"Uh, I'll have Chicken Tenders and a Pepsi."
"Ok, I'll put that in the system."

Presently, Lynn walks into the back where her interview would take place. the manager notices her and welcomes her in. "hey there, I'm mike, sit down and we'll get started."
There was a TV playing in the room with the news on.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" This is Kirk Dunn with WAFL news. Our Top Story. Brian Shane has been out of the Limelight after he was fired from his recent movie, Mordred, the Immortal King due to creative differences. when asked about it, Brian had this to say"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((You're doing great Yig))

Chris glanced at the other side, then slowly whispered, "I could make him slip. Speed doesn't give you extra friction - the opposite really. Either send him out of bounds or into a wall or something like that. But he's quick to notice things... so we need him focused on something else. A distraction. Another obvious trap for him to avoid as he falls into mine."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Chris was not at all implying anything sexual. Unless Thea considered herself an obvious trap to be avoided.

Samson accepted the smoke and puffed a few times, "The location is around fifteen minutes away. Be sure you're done by then," he raised the hood over his head, "Are you sure you're feeling up to this?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Now tell me, Lynn, where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Mike asks while reclining in his chair.
"Probably as a..." Lynn starts and then looks over at the TV. Mike is looking at the tv in shock as well. the reporter starts speaking.
"Breaking news, there are reports of a mysterious hostile attacking a science and technology building in South Avalon today. he is reportedly heavily armed and people say they saw some kind of black smoke, possibly from a fire. apparently he is clearing the building floor by floor and is not taking hostages. Stay tuned for more news on the way"

Lynn gets up from her chair and steps back, "I- I gotta go..." she stutters and runs out. "Bren lets go!!" she yells as she runs out the door.
Bren gets up dejectedly as his food had just arrived and follows her out to the car. "Well you were right about one thing Lynn," he says in a British accent, "The negotiations were short!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom