• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I can respect that very much, cherie. Perhaps if i weren't in my autumn years i'd ask to spar sometime... Maybe ill ask you to dance sometime. Im sure a woman like you is light on her feet" Lukas says as they take a seat in a booth. A tavern maiden approaches immediately
" What can i get for you, Lukas?"
" I'll have the Usual... The lovely woman will have... The Cuccoo and Waffles"
"Ah yes, Waffles... You want those Ala Murdol, or Honeycomb?"
" lets do Honeycomb"
" Alright, Lukas, ill get this in for you"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The booth felt small, and Lyna felt very cramped in this space, but she just kept grinning and bearing it. Lyna wasn't exactly sure what a Waffle was, but she knew what Cuccoo was and she couldn't imagine eating one of them. They were pets back when she was still living in her village. There was no way anyome could eat one of them. Besides, their faces were too cute.

Storm

"My uncle Murdol invented the Waffle. Of course a waffle Ala Murdol is an ingot of batter"

Pen

The game is on!
"Good ol' Luke," Carlos says with a chuckle. "I'll continue helping you look for him if you want. Uncle."

With one hand already on Morgan's hips, Iris places her other hand on Morgan's hips too and stands up to meet Morgan's face very close with hers. Iris bites her bottom lip softly while gazing longingly into Morgan's eyes. "I don't mind where we do it," she tells Morgan with a breathy whisper while she moves her lips even closer to Morgan's. "Right here would do for me. Right now..."

Fade to black?

Storm

The dwarves all gather round as
Fade to Black
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I mean it makes sense. come on. let's try to find Uncle Luke"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
nevermore has had quite enough waiting, it was evident that no one was coming back so she just walked to the nearest bar and ordered some dinner, just some rice and beans, nothing fancy. she had no idea where her friends were but it was evident that they wouldn't be around anytime soon. they either had found Lukas or had got themselves into trouble.

Storm

Tasul walks into the Bar Nev walked into and sits down next to her
"Hey Kiera. Fancy seeing you here. Can I get you anything?"

Pen

The game is on!
Carlos and Rasul go on a pub crawl in search of Lukas. Feeling the need to buy a glass at each pub he enters Carlos soon starts walking somewhat wonkily since they don't seem to have the best luck in locating the dwarf they're looking for.

"So where to next, uncle Rasul?" Carlos asks with an unclear voice.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna still had no idea what a waffle was but listened to the explanation. Never before had she heard of batter referred to as an ingot. She tried to imagine what an ingot of batter would even look like while also trying to adjust herself in her booth to a more comfortable position. She just couldn't make it work.

Pen

The game is on!
Without knowing which bar they walk into, Carlos and Rasul step into the Angry Musician.

"Your big glass a beer please, thank yous!" Carlos calls to the bartender.

Iris suddenly snaps to. She finds herself in a walk-in-closet with a soft carpet and dim lighting. Her lips are pressed tightly against the lips of the woman she had been talking to earlier. There might even be a little tongue-on-tongue action. This woman was on her back on the floor and Iris found herself on top of her with her hand on something round and soft and squeezy. That's when she realises they're both in their underwear, and then Iris remembers everything. Everything she had done for the past fifteen minutes came to her and her face turns almost as red as her eyes out of embarrassment. Slowly she backs away from the other half naked woman and then reaches for her pile of clothes and starts getting dressed.

"That was a dirty trick..." she tells Morgan with some anger and some embarrassment in her voice.

Storm

Morgan snaps and her clothes reform themselves on her form
"He's at the Angry Musician. a promise is a promise. I am a woman of my word if anything. mazeltov, Mrs. Kazad" Morgan poofs away is a cloud of smoke and returns to serving beer to the patrons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taz looks at the door and sees Rasul and...oh no
" Say, Kiera... why don't we move over to a Booth over there and I'll buy you dinner?"

Lukas looks at Lyna
" would a Table be better? I see you're struggling. partly because of the Armor I'd imagine. I could help you out of it if you need to"

Pen

The game is on!
When Morgan poofs away Iris finishes getting dressed and then does the same thing. With a flash she teleports out of the bar to the street just outside. She didn't want to have to deal with everyone inside after what just happened. And so, after making sure she had all her stuff, she starts searching around the city for the bar called the Angry Musician. After a while with some focus and some luck she spots the corresponding sign above the tavern door.

"Now let's seeeee here. Is Lukas here?" Carlos asks a maid that passes by.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Tasul?" nevermore starts, she hated this guy, he had to have some kind of plot. "I already have dinner, get lost before I make a fool of you." Kiera was really getting tired of dwarves.

Storm

"A fool of me? This is a dwarf town, and from what ive heard youre popular with the guards. Im nobility. They wont hesitate to end you if you hurt me or anyone" Tasul says walking out, tussling Carlos' head
"Grats on the Ass, Mi Fratel"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom