• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I dropped out of the IT course I enrolled for because I couldn’t cope because of the stress. I don’t want to sit in front of a computer for the rest of my life. I’m not even into computers that much.
I’ve been told I can do an art course instead, which is at the campus I was on before, so I decided to go for that.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I need a new chair and new mouse. Something broke in my chair a few weeks back and now it leans back so much it offers no back support whatsoever, and every time I click any button on my mouse it registers two, sometimes three times. I middle clicked on a link the other day and it opened eight new tabs for it. So yeah, maybe time for a new one.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I need a new chair and new mouse. Something broke in my chair a few weeks back and now it leans back so much it offers no back support whatsoever, and every time I click any button on my mouse it registers two, sometimes three times. I middle clicked on a link the other day and it opened eight new tabs for it. So yeah, maybe time for a new one.
Yip i totally think you need a new mouse and chair...

I wonder if that makes you as angry as everyone else around here....

Ninja

Well well well
Depression sucks, my mom has been through so much in her life and it's frustrating at times on my end not being able to help chase her demons away.

Reactions: Dio

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So Hurricane Florence totally swerved away from me altogether, but classes were still cancelled which is dope. Four day weekend is amazing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
With a bit of encouragement from my teacher, I have decided to begin speaking with a counsellor at school. He noticed that I seem to constantly have a lot on my mind, and with everything that happened this summer and even things that are still going on, I am not surprised. I've been distracted lately so I think it will be good to help me clear my head a bit.

I got a new android phone! It's way better than my old crappy iPhone.
While I was out I saw someone I knew from when I was in high school, but I don't think they recognised me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom