• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vacations and Travel

Ninja

Well well well
Spain sounds wonderful Andy.

I’m about less than a month away from New York! Can’t wait to visit all the historic landmarks and try New York Chinese food.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
My favorite trip was from August 2017, I went to Arkansas to meet my long distance significant other and it went really smooth. I also fell in love with the state and I want to move there, quite possibly soon though. We're talking about it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've only ever been to Los Angeles, Sacramento, Ohio, Utah, and Chicago. All of them were pretty fun. I guess my most recent trip to Ohio was the most fun because it was a road trip. I got to see New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Indiana but we didn't spend much time in those ares to consider it me "going there"

Just returned from my trip to Bodrum, Turkey. Nice city with amazing sailing destinations. Now I'm thinking of buying properties for sale in bodrum. I found one real estate company which offers competitive prices. I think it's perfect investment for the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom