• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My grandma signed a formal order not to resuscitate her if anything should happen. Which, with an aneurism in her head that could open up any time, makes sense, but what she signed is an order to not give her any care beyond what is minimally required; basically, since we don't have a full time surgeon in town, if she would need to be flown out of town for treatment, she has officially opted out so she can die naturally. This means even if she has a heart attack, she doesnt want to be brought back. It makes me really sad, but it's what she wants and I will respect it. For now, I will just spend as much time as I can with her because she seems to have given up.

Ninja

Well well well
One of the things that makes the happiest, is knowing that in some way I can be a blessing to someones life, no matter how big or small.

My grandma signed a formal order not to resuscitate her if anything should happen. Which, with an aneurism in her head that could open up any time, makes sense, but what she signed is an order to not give her any care beyond what is minimally required; basically, since we don't have a full time surgeon in town, if she would need to be flown out of town for treatment, she has officially opted out so she can die naturally. This means even if she has a heart attack, she doesnt want to be brought back. It makes me really sad, but it's what she wants and I will respect it. For now, I will just spend as much time as I can with her because she seems to have given up.

I totally understand the feeling, my mom had a very rough upbringing and due to her heath has signed a similar document. You are absolutely correct in spending as much time with her as possible and being the best relative you can be.

There’s an old guy in the bed next to me who is absolutely off his rocker. He keeps shouting for me to not drink the water, and not to sleep and that I should escape. I’m not sure if I should laugh or be concerned about him.

Anyway, the doctors are thinking that I may have Coeliac’s disease, so it’s big news, and it’s going to be a big change to my life, but at least it should be controllable.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
There’s an old guy in the bed next to me who is absolutely off his rocker. He keeps shouting for me to not drink the water, and not to sleep and that I should escape. I’m not sure if I should laugh or be concerned about him.

Anyway, the doctors are thinking that I may have Coeliac’s disease, so it’s big news, and it’s going to be a big change to my life, but at least it should be controllable.

at least you know whats wrong and drink the water, hydrations good for you....

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I’d like to start a blog, have somewhere I can just cast my feelings out. I have a bit to say.

I just have so much to think about and discussing it with others would ease the burden immensely.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The **** is a junebug lol
ten_lined_june_beetle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom