• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm not gonna lie, I just had like a 30 minute cry and it honestly feels good. It wasn't for any real reason, either.

And I'm now remembering how hard its going to be to do these when I go back to school.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I just remembered that I accidentally rear ended someone two weeks ago while I was driving to the beach with a friend. Traffic was real bad so I got comfortable and lost attention for half a second.

The other car had already had a bunch of dents in it, so the driver just asked me if I caused a dent on the bumper, to which I said I was not sure (My friend later informed me that I was, in fact, responsible for the huge dent). The driver just said okay and drove off and I was super grateful thats all that happened.

My car had barely a scratch on it so I got out of the situation with zero repercussions. Pretty good for my first fender bender if I do say so myself. :cool:

My blood pressure dropped and I lost consciousness earlier. It was terrifying, not being able to move or see, while falling towards the floor. Luckily I was in a clinic anyway, for an unrelated reason. I’m so thankful that healthcare is free here (:

So, it’s worse than I thought. I was sent to get a blood test at the hospital. When they took the blood, I fainted again, but this time I apparently had a seizure too. Now I have to stay overnight with a room full of old groaning people. They also performed a check to see if I had a stroke, so I’m pretty worried.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So, it’s worse than I thought. I was sent to get a blood test at the hospital. When they took the blood, I fainted again, but this time I apparently had a seizure too. Now I have to stay overnight with a room full of old groaning people. They also performed a check to see if I had a stroke, so I’m pretty worried.
Hope things go allright for you. Good luck :pug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom