• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Zelda Switch was another ocean based game

We know (Aonuma said) that Zelda Switch will be open world like BotW. But what if that open world was water-based again?

Perhaps this may be seen as a waste of power given that the Switch can run BotW really well with so much terrain etc. A sky/water based game may feel lesser than it should...

Or would it?

Would you like another water/sky based game as a follow up to BotW in Zelda Switch?

Would you be disappointed if this were the case?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well ST was basically WW3 as it was a direct sequel to WW2.

Personally wouldn't mind another ocean based game. Assassins Creed Black Flag was great fun. And Witchers Water section was good but I am not a fan of WW's art style. I wouldn't like to see another game in that style but I am not against ocean based exploration.

Still...Twilight Princess 2 is what I really want to see!

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don't like WW or PH because of all the water! (I've never played ST so...) If the next open world Zelda is like WW it would be so bland. after a while all islands look the same.

I wouldn't mind another water based game. I think it would be great to revisit The Great Sea and hopefully retain some of the familiar islands like Outset and Windfall. I would like though that completing the map be made easier than sailing to each area and feeding the fishman. Like in PH, bring back customizing your ship but with more features.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I would be sad if it were to be another ocean based game, but I’d still give it a chance. I wasn’t a fan of sailing around in Wind Waker and love riding around horseback! A land based game with some water elements would be much preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom