• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Wish..

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Wish there was something real wish there was something true wish there was something real in this world full of you

I wish that my dogs were able to talk.
knife-first-lines1.jpg

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I will the trailer hadn't lied to us and he had actually said that in the movie.
I wish more people knew how movie post production and trailers work.
It probably was in the movie when the trailer was made. Post production can last pretty close to the premiere date and things can be taken out within that time. The filmmakers also often have little control over what goes into the trailers anyways. So they likely weren't intentionally lying to you, just working with what they had. The more you know.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wish more people knew how movie post production and trailers work.
It probably was in the movie when the trailer was made. Post production can last pretty close to the premiere date and things can be taken out within that time. The filmmakers also often have little control over what goes into the trailers anyways. So they likely weren't intentionally lying to you, just working with what they had. The more you know.
Oh I know about it. But still they shouldn't advertise something that isn't in. Like Peter from Deadpool 2 not having type 1 and 2 diabetes as his superpower in the actual film like was in the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom