• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pips and seeds in food

Personally i dont like seeds or pips in food. I need bitless jam and smooth yogurts.

Peppers can bugger off and seseme seeds arethe worst part of any burger.

How do you feel about seeds and pips in your food?

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No seeds in food! If I want to eat seeds I will eat seeds on their own. I don't need them in things. They do not add anything pleasant texture wise.

I have a very vivid memory of me as a child trying to dissect my banana because it had seeds in it and I thought I wasn't supposed to eat seeds. Needless to say, I ruined my banana and ended up with banana mush all over my hands.

It really depends with me. I'm picky with textures for some things, but not others. Grapes and blueberries for instance don't bother me that much, but pulp in orange juice will drive me absolutely nuts. Seasonings are hit or miss depending on what they are, and nuts in foods are tolerable but I typically prefer them without. Banana bread without nuts > banana bread with nuts.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love seeds in bread and I don’t dislike them in jam. Seeded bread is the best, man. Give me all the seeds. Bread, bagels, sandwiches, burgers... if they don’t have seeds, it feels like it’s missing something.

As far as other foods go, it depends. For example, I hate it when people put peppercorns in sausage. Fennel seeds are ok I guess, but other stuff not so much. It makes me want to waste time picking them out after every bite.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Personally i dont like seeds or pips in food. I need bitless jam and smooth yogurts.

Peppers can bugger off and seseme seeds arethe worst part of any burger.

How do you feel about seeds and pips in your food?
They are fine most of the time. I can't deal with seeds in Cherries or Grapes though...

Pepper seeds are like the whole point, so I'd never get rid of those... Buns and yogurt and stff are fine with seeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom