• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which game is best at night?

I usually prefer day time in Zelda games, if i have the power to change the time of day to morning when evening sets in i'll do it.

However i do quite like Wind Waker at night and I can get on with Twilight Princess at night too and actually prefer it at night in that game.

Which Zelda games do night the best for you?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Despite being a night person. I actually don't like Zelda at night. The shops are usually shut and that's when all the monsters come out and play too.

Wind Waker is probably my favourite at night especially when it rains and storms. I love that kind of atmosphere.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Despite being a night person. I actually don't like Zelda at night. The shops are usually shut and that's when all the monsters come out and play too.

Wind Waker is probably my favourite at night especially when it rains and storms. I love that kind of atmosphere.

If theres one thing in a video game that will ALWAYS get me to enjoy it, it's night time weather, i love it when you get stormy weather at night and the wind is blowing and you can just enjoy that atmosphere ^^

I think maybe I like Breath of the Wild's nighttime best. Especially on full moon nights, everything is gorgeous, the music while riding is pretty, and you get falling stars.

Hydef Hyrule

HD and beyond
Way back as a young froggo in the early 90s my parents woke me up and surprised me with LTTP on my birthday. The weather that morning was really dark and stormy, so when the game started up with a similar ingame atmosphere I was totally hooked!

About 20 years later I had a similar experience with Skyrim on release morning, total white out snowstorm, classic Nor'easter!

I love dramatic weather in any game.

Salem

SICK
I don't understand, do you mean the in game time of day? (as in when after sunset in when stores close) Or do you mean when in real life time?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I thought you meant irl time...

BoTW and WW probably win for in game. Fun and beautiful. OoT at night is fun to mention too

Twilight Princess is so peaceful at night, and in Majora's Mask you can go to the milkbar. I'm not that fond of Ocarina's nighttime because places close and options for activities are much more limited it seems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom