• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

7 years without the Great Deku Tree

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Who guides the kokiri when there is no Great Deku Tree for 7 years, after he dies and the deku sprout has well, sprouted???

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Mido and Saria presumably, The deku tree is more guardian spirit and we can see over the years that the forest is invaded by babas and the from the sacred meadow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mido is referred to multiple times as the "Boss" of the Kokiri. Not only that, but he has the ability to make people clean Saria's lawn, even when they don't want to. Mido is quite obviously a leadership figure for the tribe.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Mido, it seems.

I don't think the great deku tree actually helped much, seeing as the clear leadership figure Mido is jealous of Link goi ng to him, meaning he is often not used/heling, like a Principal at a school with no bad kids or whatever. Maybe they never really needed him and it was a moral thing

Mido

Version 1
Thank you all for the kind words. I do my best to keep Kokiri Forest in ship-shape!

As has been previously noted, Mido is likely the fellow running the show after, and before the Great Deku Tree's parting. I have always perceived the latter to be more of a hands-off, mentorly guide to the Kokiri as opposed to one who maintains the village and its ongoing endeavors. In a more concrete sense, Mido does more of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom