• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When was the last time you were tempted?

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'm extremely tempted to buy a 500 GB flash drive, even though my PC has 1 TB of space, it's for my PS4 so I can reinitialize it, but it's a bit pricey and my Dad says he has one he can let me borrow. (He told me that over a week ago so...) As far as most tempted thing I got was an $80 Link figure, 1/10 scale I think, it's sitting on my dresser collecting dust right now.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Um I kind of impulse-bought a Car mid last year. Absolutely no regrets tho.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am tempted to buy a few SSB4 DLC fighters to practice with, but SSBU comes out in 5 months so why bother buying the DLC for a game I’m most likely not going back to after that? I can absolutely spare $5 to buy one or two of them, but what’s the point if I’m gonna get SSBU anyway? So I’m better off just waiting.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am tempted to buy a few SSB4 DLC fighters to practice with, but SSBU comes out in 5 months so why bother buying the DLC for a game I’m most likely not going back to after that? I can absolutely spare $5 to buy one or two of them, but what’s the point if I’m gonna get SSBU anyway? So I’m better off just waiting.
Nah you should buy them. SSB5 is gonna take a while, and you'll wanna practice with them before the new game.

If you're looking to buy Ryu or Cloud, DO IT they are awesome, especially Ryu

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Nah you should buy them. SSB5 is gonna take a while, and you'll wanna practice with them before the new game.

If you're looking to buy Ryu or Cloud, DO IT they are awesome, especially Ryu
Dangit don’t tempt me! Honestly I’d buy Bayonetta and Corrin. Maybe Cloud too. But it’s only a 5 month wait... hmmmmm.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
**** it. I bought Bayonetta and Corrin. Temptation wins today!
sqtko.jpg

Get the rest of them too. Ryu is of top priority, although I must warn you: He's probably in the top 5 most difficult characters to be a great smasher with

I'm tempted to buy ridiculously expensive master edition of BotW from ebay. I want that master sword statue. Also I want to buy other useless but cool zelda merchandise. I know I shouldn't take a step on that road.
Then I'm tempted to decorate my living room with a philips hue spotlight with a custom shader that reflects the Hyrule crest on the ceiling. And automate the light to respond a voice command (triggering word being zelda, link, hyrule etc) or when Zelda game is started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom