• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Ehh, looks like I'm dead either way, might as well put me out of my misery. So long, cruel world :kawaii:

Unvote

Vote: HeroOfTime

Vote Count 4.4:

HeroOfTime - 4 (Krow, Axle the Beast, Rubik, HeroOfTime)
Axle the Beast - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - Libk

It is now Twilight.

I will post the lynch scene when I get back home from work in 5 or so hours. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves until then.

You musy be the last Mafioso, so you must be the Godfather, it's either you or Rubik. In either case, I can just Roleblock Rubik if we are wrong about you, but I doubt I am.
Then allow me to rephrase my question: Why are you so certain I'm the last Mafioso?

You aren't really saying you are flat out Town anyway, so.
Is that what's hanging you up? I'm town. ...now does that improve anything or convince you in any way? I believe I know the answer and hopefully you can see why I didn't bother saying it before. =P

Everyone's claim is town by default, with few exceptions. No one's going to claim scum, so the idea that "they haven't claimed town" is significant is silly. Everyone is claiming town by default, and saying they're town doesn't mean anything and can't be trusted.

Also I'm sure if you were town you'd be putting up more of a fight. You know I'm right so you're not wasting time convincing me otherwise.
This is a poor argument. I've yet to be given a reason for suspecting me I can really reply to. That's the whole reason I've been suspicious of Rubik; he won't offer an explanation for any of his votes or suspicions. I'm not going to claim that often, which you already know and can easily confirm by reading back through old Mafia games, though plenty of people who played with me before could corroborate it. It's not a town tell or a scum tell.

I have addressed every post against me but none of them have offered much to go on. I've knocked down almost every argument someone's tried to make about me being suspicious, the issue is you're not making many. Even now you're argument about why I'm suspicious is circular. I'm suspicious because I'm not defending myself, but you're not giving me anything to defend myself against. There is no stated logic so there isn't much reply. You're the reason I'm not defending myself much.

This is a meaningless statement but it seems to be what you want: I know I'm town. I have that advantage. And I am, understandably, focused on lynching an actual Mafia (which is clearly Rubik, although if I'm somehow wrong -- like I seem to have been with Krow -- then my suspicions will probably return to Libk, but there's no one in this game acting scummier than him).

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Which, by the way, would have been a big reason for you to try defending yourself, 1 vote and you're lynched, and I placwd it on you last night because I roleblocked you Night 1. Unless you know Bok Roleblocked me and that is why you don't find that threatening at all, that's a scum slip in my eyes. Your fall back will likely be "Well I don't ever believe roleclaims anyway" but in this case you should.

Also, Day 2 Rubik had Bok and All Might amoung hus list of sure scum players, if he was a Mafioso calling out 2 of his scumbuds like that would be insane. And in the end Rubik has actually been productive to the progress of the game whereas you've obviously just tried throwing us off and detouring us. First by making us think there is no SK, but it was clear from the Night Scene fron Night 1 that Little Gumball was Nightkilled by a SK.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
To quote David Byrne, "You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything."

Part of the reason I can tell that you're scum is the fact that you've done very little to actually try to find scum this game. Early game you wasted time arguing in defense of some weird superstitious "people who haven't been scum in a while are more likely to be scum despite having no statistical basis" thing instead of actually trying to further the game. Even now, it doesn't really feel to me like anything of your allegations really have any substance behind them, despite being contained in fairly long posts.

Part of it is by process of elimination based on claims—a significant aspect of mafia that gets overlooked on this site sometimes. Everyone else has a better alibi for being town than you. What order people claim things, what roles they claim, and how verifiable their claims are are all essential for piecing together the bigger picture of the game and determining who is what alignment.

Part of it is because you've spent a significant portion of the game defending confirmed townies, which is an easy way to try to gain town-pants. There's nothing wrong with doing that, but you've done more defending than attacking, it feels like, which is a fairly scummy pattern.

Part of it is instinct based on games I've played in the past—tells that are subtle enough that I can't really put into words. Reading your posts, I get the vibe that you're scum. It was true early game and it's true now. There's no dialogue for this part of the read. Just because you can't articulate something doesn't make it invalid—the human subconscious can pick up a lot of subtle "danger signs" and it's important not to ignore those.

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

HeroOfTime - 4 (Krow, Axle the Beast, Rubik, HeroOfTime)

Axle the Beast - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - Libk

In the war against heroes and villains, there was another. He was the Hero Killer Stain. HeroOfTime had acknowledged one among the heroes to be worthy, a true hero. The rest he scorned as wanting the perks of being heroes without living up to their namesake. But he too met his end amidst the chaos.

HeroOfTime was Stain, the Serial Killer.

The Living (5):

@Axle the Beast
@Krow
@Libk
@Rubik
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (10):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)
funnier6 - Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker (Killed Night 1)
Stormageden747 - All Might, the Town Jack-of-all-Trades (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Tsuyu Asui, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
Kirino - Gran Torino, the Town Cop (Killed Night 2)
All Might - Muscular, the Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 3)
Bok Chan Sama - Tomura Shigaraki, the Mafia Roleblocker (Killed Night 3)
Minish_Link - Katsugi Bakugo, the Town Vigilante (Killed Night 3)
HeroOfTime - Stain, the Serial Killer (Lynched Day 4)

Night Four Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or Discord before Wednesday, July 18th at 6:30 PM EST.

The end was at last upon them. Rubik gave one last thumbs up to the hero cause before he fell. This final battle would determine whether the hero society would continue to thrive or if it had seen its final days.

Rubik was Ochaco Uraraka, a Vanilla Townie.

457af0d40423a62a3fb58bd6a6c63332.jpg

The Living (4):

@Axle the Beast
@Krow
@Libk
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (11):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)
funnier6 - Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker (Killed Night 1)
Stormageden747 - All Might, the Town Jack-of-all-Trades (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Tsuyu Asui, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
Kirino - Gran Torino, the Town Cop (Killed Night 2)
All Might - Muscular, the Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 3)
Bok Chan Sama - Tomura Shigaraki, the Mafia Roleblocker (Killed Night 3)
Minish_Link - Katsugi Bakugo, the Town Vigilante (Killed Night 3)
HeroOfTime - Stain, the Serial Killer (Lynched Day 4)
Rubik - Ochaco Uraraka, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 4)

Day 5 Begins!

With 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch. Day 5 ends on Friday, July 20th at 6:30 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom