• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Morty High School Drama Club - A Generic High School Anime RP [Remastered]

Pen

The game is on!
When Yamazaki sat down next to Yoshiko she immediately got the feeling he would try talking to her. Why else would he come and sit here so abruptly? When Yamazaki eventually opened his mouth and quietly asked his question Yoshiko felt pretty awkward. Not because Yamazaki specifically intimidated her, but rather because she had already been doing more interacting with people her own age today than she was used to (that being with Aiko and Akuma). In addition to her feeling awkward she was also genuinely impressed by Yamazaki's apparent ability to memorize their names as early as day 1.

"I uhm..." Yoshiko starts a bit insecurely, trying to keep her voice down too. "Yeah that's what we were discussing." As Yoshiko tries to formulate her response she feels her heart beating faster for some reason. "As someone said... I think it would be nice to write something of our own too. Doesn't need to be completely original I guess. But something at least. We talked a bit about fan-fiction. But I'm sure there's plenty of other alternatives. Uhm..." Yoshiko glances at Akuma, hoping she would help her out by saying something too, but alas she was as quiet as ever. Yoshiko looks back at Yamazaki. "Well... that's pretty much what it was. That's what we were talking about, I mean." After that she decides to shut up and put her hair behind her ear on her right side as she awaits Yamazaki's response.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mori got bored of the meeting about that time and took out a notebook. She flipped it open to a random page and started doodling. A couple of simple shapes in, she decided to draw Aiko, who had taken charge of the meeting it seemed. A few minutes later, she sat there, proud of her little stick drawing of the rich girl at the front of the room. Taking out her colored pencils, she started by looking at eight different fleshy tones, comparing them with the girl across the room from her. It wasn't great lighting, but she chose a color and used it to fill in the entirety of drawing!Aiko's face. After that, she glanced up at her muse a few more times, then back down at the colors in front of her. Giving up, she leaned over and nudged Tazuna, gesturing to two pencils, "Which one of these looks more like Aiko's hair color?"

Mido

Version 1
Tazuna jolts upon being nudged, but quickly recovers. Too nervous to remove his shades, he does his best to pick the color most accurate for Mori's work. Pointing to one of the darker colors, he then nods somewhat certainly.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Akuma just looks right at Tamaki and does a so-so gesture. she wasn't too sure why they were there or what the intention was, all she knew was her idea was the most sound so far. and had the most votes, a few of the faceless classmates agreed that maybe a Rasuliverse Comic Play could work... Akuma just hoped she wouldn't have one of the romance parts... Akuma imagines Mori wearing a Baldcap with charcoal painted on her face around her mouth to resemble a beard and Telling Akuma, who is dressed like Endra, who in Akuma's opinion is underused in other media, that she is one of the finer things he has... appraised

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yamazaki concentrates intently on what Yoshiko is saying. He can't put his finger on it, but there was something odd about they way she was talking to him. She seemed nervous, but in a different way than most of the people he talked to. That missing thing was fear, although it was unlikely he would ever be able to put a name to it. Regardless, something about the exchange was refreshing.

He allows a few seconds of silence to pass before replying, "Fan fiction? That's an interesting thought. Using characters that are recognizable puts less burden on us to characterize them ourselves. Writing our own original story featuring them would also probably satisfy the faction of the class—" his eyes narrow slightly as his thoughts turn to Aiko for a moment "—that insist that we write our own story, without having to start completely from scratch."

Yamazaki strokes his chin slightly, "Did you have any specific source material in mind?"

Yamazaki leans slightly forwards so that from Akuma's perspective he's less obscured by Yoshiko, "You've been awfully quiet, Neko-san, did you have anything you wanted to add, or did Akamatsu-san cover it all?"

Storm

Akuma narrows her eyes at Tamaki. she doesnt think he knows she literally can not speak. she takes her tablet and a Black Expo Marker and writes that Yoshiko pretty much nailed it on the head and she shows the tablet to Tamaki

Pen

The game is on!
When Yamazaki asked about source material Yoshiko froze for a moment. She wanted to be honest as she always strived to be, but at the same time she didn't want to reveal that she was a pretty big fan of the Rasuliverse stories that had started gaining popularity worldwide in the past few years as novels, comic books, and even a mini TV series and a video game. She glanced at the book in her bag that she had gotten to borrow from Akuma. Perhaps she could present it as a suggestion without revealing her own opinion on the franchise.

"Well, Akuma san seems to be into the Rasuliverse stories," she tells Yamazaki as she takes the book out of her bag. "She let me borrow this book to read. We talked about maybe writing something inspired by that."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato raised his hand. "I feel like I should point out that we're doing this as a fundraiser, and you can't legally make money off of fanfiction."

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Tetsuya wakes up in the classroom realizing everyone is gone. "****, I guess I fell asleep. Where the hell did everyone go?"

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
After wandering the halls for a few minutes he saw all his classmates in the auditorium. He tried to silently walk in to act like he was there the whole time but as soon as he opened the door everyone looked over at him. He awkwardly found a seat in the auditorium and glanced over at everyone. "So... what did I miss?" he said scratching the back of his his and giving everyone an awkward smile.

Storm

Akuma lays down over 5 seats so the nosebleeder wont sit next to her. she wanted nothing to do with this pervert, and completely understands why Mori would try to block him from sitting next to her.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
After a few moments, Aiko starts creating questionnaire sheets for all of her classmates to fill it so they could get a better idea of they were going to be doing. It seemed their time was almost up and they would have to go home soon. She passed out the questionnaire to all of them, and it had four simple questions on it.

1. Comedy or Tragedy
2. Musical? Yes or No
3. Genre
4. Original? Yes, No, In between. If not yes, what work should we do?

"Alright guys. We should fill these out tonight so we can look over them tomorrow. Yamazaki and I will tally the votes before we get started and then we'll go from there. Sound like a good plan? This will give everyone time to think about whst they want from the play."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom