• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What pets do you own?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Haha you tell them Cthulhu. By the way I adore the new name!

Well this is what happens when foolish mortals read from the Necrotelinomicon Deluxe edition C

Well, if you count nearly giving me a heart attack every time I decide I should probably shower and making me debate wether personal hygiene or peace of mind is more important for my wellbeing as doing no harm, then yeah. She's doing no harm at all.

Clearly you've never soaked the son of a fish down and watched them drown in the drain. I find pouring a bit of bleach as you spray works well on removing spiders and those damned clogs in the drain.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Spiderbro, spiderbro does whatever a spiderbro does.

In all seriousness get some citrus juice/peppermint juice/ mock orange juice and spray it all around spiders loathe the scent of them and will be driven away. But for the love of god don't spray a huntsman with it
I bet that will result in this?
Spider_playing_drums.gif

Reactions: Dan

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
What pets do you own currently and what have you had in the past?

Is there any pets you would like to get or plan to get in the future?

Have a cat, my family used to have budgies when I was growing up. I'm good with having cats now and in the future :)

Reactions: Dio

Misty

Ronin
Currently, I own three cats. All of them were strays. :

Zsa Zsa who is a Flamepoint Siamese and a totally relentless naughty brat who likes to bully the other cats and eat all the potted plants.

Cowboo who is grey and white patches and so smart and reserved and spends most of her time cleaning herself.

(we found these two cats together about a year ago and took them in.)

Midnight who has to be some like distant relative of a mane coon because her tail is like a feather duster. She's brown and black and sorta striped. She's neurotic and afraid of her own shadow. We got her like 9 years ago in the coldest part of winter from behind a dumpster when my mum heard her meowing.

In the past I owned an obnoxious amount of beta fish, a hamster, guinea pigs, and we had one cat before these.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
well my sister has three cats that I actively try to avoid: one's grey and lazy, one's light grey and doesn't like me, and the other one's fat and orange. I have two dogs. Chewbacca is a brown mid sized Puggle with an awesome underbite. Flapjack is an actual mutant Puggle who the vets say is way bigger than he should be and he's tan and really fat.

i have plants. i got three african violets, a shamrock (not really a shamrock but theyre commonly called shamrocks--theyre really something called woodsorrel), a dracaena, a poinsettia, two panda plants, my sister got me two cacti for my birthday, a really soft and precious purple velvet, a babby norfolk pine who has been doing a lot of growing lately what a good boy and a peace lily thats almost as old as i am.

also an easter lily that has either gone dormant because its season is done or is dead af. my mom got super trigger happy when she found out i wanted an unbrella tree so i might be getting one of those soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom