• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ganondorf was standing there
" can you restrain the Fish?"
Agmire stands in front of Nepton. as he was the one the gun was pointed at
" Nepton. I'm Agmire. Ganon is over there"

Pen

The game is on!
"You cant fool me with your foul silver tongue, fiend!" Nepton says right before breaking down in tears and falling to his knees in drunken despair.

Last edited:

Storm

" I swear on the life of my mother, I am Agmire"
" which one" Ganon retorts
" Excuse me?"
"which Mother do you swear on? Kotake, or Koume?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will's been penning up rage for like five minutes now and is getting tired of these shenanigans, "Can we just stop wasting time and deal with all the tension in the air?" he snapped, "Nepton, get your **** together. Don't shoot anyone unless it's necessary. And right now is most definitely not a time when it's necessary. Someone help him into a seat, and keep the wine out of his hands. Maybe the gun too. Any questions?"

Storm

Ganondorf smiles
" always the good captain. rallying your men. now, Mr. Brann. shall wqe discuss what you have on your mind?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I dont think there's much to discuss honestly," Will replied, "We both know what was done. We both know reparations can not be made. We both know that were years beyond talking it out, and there are very few ways this feud could end."

Storm

"You're Right. there is only one way this can end. The question is. do you have what it takes? what will you do? I have been the reason you go on. with me gone, what is there?"

Pen

The game is on!
((Storm, even when it might seem super obvious to you, in these games where you're playing multiple characters, please make it apparent in your posts who says what. Thank you!))

Nepton is brought to a chair where he is seated. He breathes heavily and starts feeling very nauseous, dizzy and sick. Yet he sits there, seemingly calm, in silence.

Mido

Version 1
Septimus had not spoken much since they armed up awhile back, but he had been shadowing the party simply observing the world around them, learning about his party members at the bar, and now here they were, face-to-face of what appeared to be this world's Ganondorf. Septimus sensed the rage from some of his cohorts, he himself feeling some sort of sympathy for them, primarily Mr. Brann considering that he was the inky one Septimus knew well enough at this point. He takes a seat next to Nepton, keeping an eye on him while alternating his eye contact in front of him.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"There's always another purpose in life, Dragmire," Will spits, "Your life is but one. A major one, yes, but only one... and even if I don't go on, it'll still be worth it for the world to be rid of you."

Mido

Version 1
Septimus interrupts the flow of the conversation with a superfluous question.

"Say, I am curious about something," he turns his attention to Ganon. "Would you mind telling me a bit about your gambling den? It is quite...lavish, to say the least." If there was any royal quality Septimus retained from his more frivolous years, it was to never waste a good dinner party.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ashar stumbled into the room, his arms full of poker chips he had "earned" playing hold em. His sudden appearance was probably enough to startle everyone in the room. "Man have you guys hit the tables yet? LUCKY!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom