• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
on the mountain Path, a hermit sat, smoking a pipe, his face hidden under a cloak

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor followed the pair, taking up the rear and watching their collective back. It would be best for them to not be ambushed here.

Arthur takes a few men and runs to the stairs, where they form a defensive line. Nobody else is going to follow the group without their say so.

Storm

the Hermit smokes his pipe and awaits the adventurers climbing uo the mountain

Pen

The game is on!
After plenty of cutting, carving and polishing Rengo was finally done with the sword handle. It looked great and Rengo was very pleased with how it turned out.

"So what do you think, dad?" he asks his father and proudly holds the handle up in front of him.

Storm

Rasul smiles and tussle's Rengo's hair
" That is a lovely Piece. let's put the Sword together"
Rasul gets the pieces he had made and lays them on table
" Now you get to assemble your Blade"

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh boy!" Rengo exclaims with excitement. Then his face expression goes from a very excited one to a focussed and determined one in a matter of seconds as he begins assembling his first proper sword.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group enter the temple. Tennor immediately regrets being on the front lines... he's starting to feel a little dry. He'd forgotten how warm the volcano was.
He glanced over at Daro, "Lead the way my rocky friend."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Of course..." Daro starts before he notices the hermit sitting before them. "This is a dangerous area. You shouldn't be here." He eyes the hermit up and down. "You should find a place to hide."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Just passing through, sir," Tennor replied. He gave a smile, but he was wary. They were high up on the mountain. People didn't usually live up here.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"It's a volcano," Tennor points out, "An active one at that. Lava comes out all the time. Add in the dodongos, the tektites, and everything else, and you have a bad time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom