• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will walked quickly, glancing around a little, but trying to keep it hidden, "Where would they put a prison in a place like this?' he asks under his breath.

Pen

The game is on!
"The Arbiter's Grounds?" Linora repeats. "I've only heard dreadful things about that prison. It's the fuel and inspiration of the worst nightmares imaginable. Or so they say... Surely the Gerudo would keep their war prisoners somewhere closer to their town." As Linora says that the party enters through the gates and finds themselves within the four walls of Gerudo Town. It was very different from any civilised area Linora had ever seen, and it looked beautiful. Much more aesthetically pleasing than Linora had imagined.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"then maybe they keep them in Town perhaps? probably in some underground catacombs no doubt. I mean that's what we did in Erebos. the prison was on the Midden Road"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora thinks for a while and looks around them. Then she sees something sticking up ever so slightly on the other side of the town wall. She quickly gets onto a higher place nearby to see a little better. "How about that fortress over there?" she points out. "That looks pretty prisony."

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah it's our best bet as far as I can see anyway," Linora agrees. "I can't tell you how relieved I am to have made it in here safely with everyone intact. Having free roam of all of the public areas in Gerudo territory is pretty darn neat."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Yes. it is quite fascinating... though that woman almost didn't let us through because of me

Pen

The game is on!
In Kakariko Village the Sheikah are mobilizing their troops with Rhuk being put in the front of the charge. After their recent success at overtaking Zora's Domain the Sheikah now intend to do the same with the Hylians of Castle Town.

Cornea walks up the Rhuk who's already waiting on the front line for the order to march out if the village.

"You performed exceptionally in the last battle," he says. "I expect nothing less from you this time. The Hylians are tough, so be on your guard."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Whether or not they did isn't important," Will whispers, his eyes focused, "Let's head for the fortress Linora pointed out. Don't worry about what happened earlier. We can only fool them so long as it is. We need to get Celica and get out."

Pen

The game is on!
"They're strong willed and proud," Linora says making a rather pompous voice. Then she suddenly goes very close to Rasul, face to face. "And I've heard they can even be quite seductive at times so stay on your toes."

Mido

Version 1
Morten had become very impressed by the resourcefulness of his newfound allies. Silent for some time, he was deeply reflective over the Great Deku Tree's words. The motivations for war were stemmed in the acquisition of some artifact? There was nothing proud about this, although this thought alone likely demonstrated the naive nature Morten may have harbored about battle all this time. Ultimately, it seemed that his qualms about the longevity of the civil war were justified, and now here they were in the process of rescuing a friend of Will and Linora's. Whoever she was, she must have been one of much merit if they were going this far to save her. Another demonstration of the two's loyalty, Morten supposed, and admired.

Presently, Morten continues to ponder over the state of the plan as he follows the others. He is certainly surprised Will was able to get this Goron into the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom