• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You awaken in the morning, once more in the desert. You find that Ryuken is still not among you, but another is missing... Bok.
A voice whispers into your head. One you can't place, but sounds familiar. It tells you of his true identity: Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
The Present
  1. @Ayano Keiko
  2. @karu
  3. @Ryuken
  4. @Minish_Link
  5. @funnier6
  6. @Rubik
  7. @Doc
  8. @Ragnarokio
  9. @Domozilla777
The Departed
  1. Ryuken
Thr Deceased
  • Stormafeden747 - Jordan Belfort, the Mafia Chemist
  • funnier6 - Jay Gatsby, the Town Roleblocker
  • Bok Chan Sama - Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
DAY THREE BEGINS
Day 3 ends at 1pm PDT on Monday, April 30, 2018. With 9 present, it takes 5 to lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
So appawently I am undew obwigation to speak like an idiot fow the west of the day. Expect loads of typos. I bet whoevew did this thinks theiw weal funny and maybe you awe but youwe stupid and I hate you. I hope evewyone at least finds joy in my pain.

So back to business. I totally was not paying attention to the day end and didn’t wealize the day was ending so I didn’t get a claim out of Wyu ow get the dweamew to suicide. Well that bettew change today.

@Ayano Keiko
@karu
@Minish_Link
@Rubik
@Doc
@Ragnarokio
@Domozilla777

Whichevew one of you is the day one dreamew needs to commit suicide at once. Come to think of it it appeaws we’we still in the day one dweamscape so I don’t weally think twying to get to DS3 is a good idea anyway. Please dwop by and awgue with me if you’we not convinced, I will totally spend the west of the game awguing with you until eithew you give in or somebody wins.

Also I can’t mention people with theiw names spelled wwong so I hope I am exempted on that fwont.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Whichevew one of you is the day one dreamew needs to commit suicide at once. Come to think of it it appeaws we’we still in the day one dweamscape so I don’t weally think twying to get to DS3 is a good idea anyway. Please dwop by and awgue with me if you’we not convinced, I will totally spend the west of the game awguing with you until eithew you give in or somebody wins.

If we're still in DS1, then I'm guessing the DS2 dreamer suicided and the DS1 dreamer didn't. In which case, I do agree that the DS1 dreamer needs to suicide. Though maybe they're one of the inactives and that's why they didn't? I wonder if your speech restriction is also the result of a choice one of the dreamers made. Since with dreaming gods they don't know what the options they're presented with do.

Bok being killed makes me think even more that scum is inexperienced. He was being town read a lot, but some of those reads were also a bit hedge-y saying that they felt something might be off, but can't read him well enough to be certain with their suspicions. So I'm surprised mafia didn't keep him around to keep that little bit of doubt in people's minds. Instead, I figure that there's inexperienced mafia who are scared of the better scum hunters so they're taking them out. Makes me feel a little better about funnier 2.0.

Also, not sure what role a retriever would be. Unless he was able to bring people back from certain dreamscapes to the one he was on?

If the dreamer suicides during the day, do we immediately go back or do we have to wait til the next night?

funnier6

Courage~
If we're still in DS1, then I'm guessing the DS2 dreamer suicided and the DS1 dreamer didn't.
That isn’t what I was thinking. I was thinking it must not be as easy as suwiving to day 4 and theiw must be some powews standing in ouw way. That’s mostly because I don’t know why the day 2 dreamew would suicide since theiw death doesn’t put us in a bettew position.
Makes me feel a little better about funnier 2.0.
Tbqh if I was suddenly scum I would’ve been scawed to death of bok and probably would’ve killed him. Also I don’t weally find it indicative of low expewience. Since we lynched scum day one mafia wewe alweady in a bad position so it’s not like they can affowd to keep stwong playews awound who want to kill them. I mean, you may be wight but if anything it just makes alawms go off in my head about Wubik, who has said pwetty much nothing of intewest since day one. Sounds like how can I kill off all the stwong playews if I’m a stwong playew? I weally weally don’t like that Wyu isn’t dead cause having him gone away somewhewe without knowing his alignment is bugging me and messing with my thought process. I also can’t believe we haven’t gotten a single claim yet, would appweciate if people would soft a little bit .
Also, not sure what role a retriever would be. Unless he was able to bring people back from certain dreamscapes to the one he was on?
That’s what it sounds like to me but idk.

funnier6

Courage~
That isn’t what I was thinking. I was thinking it must not be as easy as suwiving to day 4 and theiw must be some powews standing in ouw way. That’s mostly because I don’t know why the day 2 dreamew would suicide since theiw death doesn’t put us in a bettew position.

Tbqh if I was suddenly scum I would’ve been scawed to death of bok and probably would’ve killed him. Also I don’t weally find it indicative of low expewience. Since we lynched scum day one mafia wewe alweady in a bad position so it’s not like they can affowd to keep stwong playews awound who want to kill them. I mean, you may be wight but if anything it just makes alawms go off in my head about Wubik, who has said pwetty much nothing of intewest since day one. Sounds like how can I kill off all the stwong playews if I’m a stwong playew? I weally weally don’t like that Wyu isn’t dead cause having him gone away somewhewe without knowing his alignment is bugging me and messing with my thought process. I also can’t believe we haven’t gotten a single claim yet, would appweciate if people would soft a little bit .

That’s what it sounds like to me but idk.
Pwocess* o-o

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

That's true too. I guess either is a possibility, though you do have a point that it doesn't make sense for ds2 dreamer to suicide.

Bok was town reading you though, and others had been expressing doubt about him. Nothing concrete, but with how good he is as scum, it's hard to get any solid suspicions on him in the first place. I feel like it would be better to keep him around as scum just to keep that little bit of doubt lingering in people's minds and subtly push that angle. I guess Rubik would kinda fall under my inexperienced players idea as well, even though he's not inexperienced in mafia (he is a really good player after all), but he's new to the zd group so he's not used to the players or the meta. So I'm not completely discounting him, but I do kinda feel like he might think the same I did about Bok if he were scum.

Also, I have made some soft hints at my role kinda. It's hard for me to soft in the first place though. And I don't seem to pick up on others soft claims as easily either.

If we don't get the ds1 dreamer to suicide today though, then we're gonna have to try and find scum on this level and lynch them back to the real world and then we'll have to lynch both them and Ryu again. So it'd be really nice if the dreamer could go ahead and kill themselves already.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I won't be able to post heavily most of today and tomorrow because weekends tend to be busy for me. If I make any substantial posts they'll have to be late at night, probably. I am pretty sick and the idea of posting anything extensive sounds really unappealing to me right now, but I will at least try to force myself.

-

My assumption is still that there's still at least one (if not two) scum left among the lurkers. Whether the nks keep hitting the most active players will probably be pretty telling as far as the composition of the scum team.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We also have learned nothing from Ryu's lynch because he's still alive. We basically wasted yesterday, for the most part.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well since there's nothing happening in this game, and it looks like the dreamer isn't going to suicide, guess I'll try to get something going.

Vote: Ayano Keiko

I feel good about funnier being town. Rubik's iffy, but I was town reading him at the beginning and at least he's posting some. Doc's the same way, and I'm not sure about him bussing Storma day 1. I dunno how to read Ragnarokio yet since she's new, but she was the first on the Storma lynch so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

So it basically comes down to karu, Keiko, and Domo for me right now. Keiko hasn't posted a single thing since day 1 so he's my choice.

funnier6

Courage~
Well since there's nothing happening in this game, and it looks like the dreamer isn't going to suicide, guess I'll try to get something going.

Vote: Ayano Keiko

I feel good about funnier being town. Rubik's iffy, but I was town reading him at the beginning and at least he's posting some. Doc's the same way, and I'm not sure about him bussing Storma day 1. I dunno how to read Ragnarokio yet since she's new, but she was the first on the Storma lynch so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

So it basically comes down to karu, Keiko, and Domo for me right now. Keiko hasn't posted a single thing since day 1 so he's my choice.
Suppose we might get lucky and hit the dweamew.

Vote: Ayano

Man I hate inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom