• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will the toilet feature a bigger role in the next game?

Aku

It is common these days for toilets in games to be flushable but not often does the player actually get to sit and use one.

In Duke Nukem forever you could pick a turd out of the toilet and throw it and in Heavy rain you can do a wee.

Yes I hope the next Zelda has toilets you can not only flush but use as well.
You could wee at any toilet in Duke Nukem, and in DN3D there was one cutscene of him ripping off a Battlelord's head and crapping down it's neckhole. What was nice in that game was that you could actually step in lizard alien poop and track it everywhere, but for some reason human turds in DNF are indestructible, you can bounce them everywhere like a rubber ball and they never fall apart.

I wouldn't mind putting it in Hyrule Castle, and once investigated, turn into a mini-boss with a similar appearance of Dead Hand.
Maybe that's why there are no toilets now in Hyrule? Every time one attempts to make a toilet it get's infested with ghosts, and who wants a cold pale hand prodding them in the tender regions while they are trying to take a crap? :eyes:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You could wee at any toilet in Duke Nukem, and in DN3D there was one cutscene of him ripping off a Battlelord's head and crapping down it's neckhole. What was nice in that game was that you could actually step in lizard alien poop and track it everywhere, but for some reason human turds in DNF are indestructible, you can bounce them everywhere like a rubber ball and they never fall apart.

Maybe that's why there are no toilets now in Hyrule? Every time one attempts to make a toilet it get's infested with ghosts, and who wants a cold pale hand prodding them in the tender regions while they are trying to take a crap? :eyes:

The whole ghost hand thing is based on a japanese myth of a hand extending from walls seeking to be acknowledged....... Wouldn't be a long boss fight, just high five it and boom you now got a warping toilet

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
It doesn't take me out of the game not to have toilets but one does have to wonder why Hyrule always had sewers but no latrines. For my part, ??? has always been one of my favorite characters. Definitely got screwed out of an obligatory appearance in Hyrule Warriors.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I would put in in hyrule castle in one of the stores and links house (if he has one) and it would be funny to see one in death mountain!!!

And I want the hand to say something when or if you can flush the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom