• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon: Yea or Nae?

Do you like Zelda Dungeon

• Yea

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Nae

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • ???

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Seriously, do you even like this place? I mean we are trapped here forever so it makes sense to ask: do you even like it? Where does it stand compared to other forums?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I made a drug distillery and an empire out of the suffering of others. It's perfectly fine. Granted the workers are on drugs a fair but of the time but y'know what else y'gonna buy wid dem rup rups

Kirino

Tatakae
It's alright. I used to come here mainly because I knew a lot of people, but they're mostly gone, and the forum in general has definitely slowed down and, to me, become less interesting and fun. I'll still occasionally drop by for periods at a time to make a few posts, but the days are long gone where this place was an active part of my life. I still know some people and there's still some nostalgia here, so it can be a decent way to kill time. As for how it compares to other forums, it's hard to make comparisons given that I've only tried a couple of others (and even then, pretty sparsely), but Zelda Dungeon has always struck me as having a more tightly knit community, yet still a relatively active one; it's a nice balance that's always appealed to me, even if the latter is no longer as true.

I talk to people from ZD quite a bit on Skype and Discord but not as much on the forums these days. I've been trying to get back in touch with people who I haven't spoken to much recently.

As for the forums, I try to post here at least once per day. It's pretty quiet on ZD most days, but I do enjoy the wave of discussion that comes after E3 or a Nintendo Direct.

Even if the site itself doesn't appeal to me as much anymore, I stick around for the community, which I always enjoy.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It's alright. I used to come here mainly because I knew a lot of people, but they're mostly gone, and the forum in general has definitely slowed down and, to me, become less interesting and fun. I'll still occasionally drop by for periods at a time to make a few posts, but the days are long gone where this place was an active part of my life. I still know some people and there's still some nostalgia here, so it can be a decent way to kill time. As for how it compares to other forums, it's hard to make comparisons given that I've only tried a couple of others (and even then, pretty sparsely), but Zelda Dungeon has always struck me as having a more tightly knit community, yet still a relatively active one; it's a nice balance that's always appealed to me, even if the latter is no longer as true.
While ZD is probably more peaceful than ever before I agree that as a result it's become less fun. It used to be a place with a lot of hilarious threads, blogs and parodies that would now be instantly locked or deleted (or moved to the Lorule Lounge, the dumbest forum idea this side of Yeah!s). In fact, the place isn't very fun at all anymore. I haven't had a laugh here for ages really. I suppose the forums work now as intended and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing but it definitely isn't what I desire.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wish my posts would stop getting deleted because they're "off topic".

I also wish they'd give me absolute power over lorule lounge.

Also, I'd like a million dollars.

Dan

While ZD is probably more peaceful than ever before I agree that as a result it's become less fun. It used to be a place with a lot of hilarious threads, blogs and parodies that would now be instantly locked or deleted (or moved to the Lorule Lounge, the dumbest forum idea this side of Yeah!s). In fact, the place isn't very fun at all anymore. I haven't had a laugh here for ages really. I suppose the forums work now as intended and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing but it definitely isn't what I desire.

Come on Jim Jam, you've had it rough in the mature discussion section but don't let that Jade you.
I'm still here after all. :bubsy:

Ninja

Well well well
Its like that toy you got last year for your birthday. Early on you have used it and played with it every day. Nowadays, the shine has worn off, there's some scuffs here and there, and sometimes you take it out and use it just for ****s and giggles.

Theres newer and better things around but, the Dungeon (as far as we know) will always be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom