• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you want Princess Zelda to feature heavily in Zelda Switch?

Zelda can often be a difficult character to get right, some are definitely more likeable than others.

And some games don't feature her at all.

After BotW and how they handled her, would you like to see Zelda feature as a primary character of the cast or not be featured in the next game at all?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I think it would depend on how they did because some incarnations may be annoying but then some may be lovely and your absolute favourite

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I want another game like Spirit Tracks where Zelda is the partner, or at least has as big of a role in the game. ST is one of my favorite games partly due to that. I loved her in BotW, though I do wish her role wasn't mostly relegated to the past. I want to see another Zelda that explores with you and fights with you and solves puzzles with you. I love that kind of thing.

Yes, Zelda should be featured heavily. It is the Legend of Zelda after all. But no more as a damsel in distress that needs to saving. I agree with Azure Sage, have her be a partner to Link.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Sorta makes sense to me that Zelda should feature in some significant capacity in the legend that bears her name. But the series did kinda do away with the whole this being a legend ostensibly having to do with Zelda thing a while ago.

But it depends. Is this jailbait booty, triangle lip and I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Tetra Selda we're talking about? Or Ocarina of Time, ALttP, Twilight Princess Zelda we're talking about? Cuz if it's the former I don't care. I'm not playing anyway.

Ninja

Well well well
We need more Zeldas like SS... never mind.

I'm down with Azure. I'd like Zelda to feature as a playable partner, with Zelda being necessary to complete puzzles, specific side quests, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom