• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What I'd Like to See in BotW

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81859

Zelda... doing... things?

Everyone makes such a huge deal about female characters. Honestly, I would like Zelda to have a more active role. Like OoT Zelda taking matters into her own hands and becoming Shiek. Everyone hates on SS, but I adored the character interaction. In TP and SS, you really become involved in the characters and your motivation to play stems from that. It seems Zelda will be your "companion" in that her voice will be guiding you. I want to meet her and for her to have been off on her own adventure, all while still assisting you. Also, I want there to be a Groose NPC in one of the towns. Just because.

Everyone makes such a huge deal about female characters. Honestly, I would like Zelda to have a more active role. Like OoT Zelda taking matters into her own hands and becoming Shiek. Everyone hates on SS, but I adored the character interaction. In TP and SS, you really become involved in the characters and your motivation to play stems from that. It seems Zelda will be your "companion" in that her voice will be guiding you. I want to meet her and for her to have been off on her own adventure, all while still assisting you. Also, I want there to be a Groose NPC in one of the towns. Just because.
This. We already have an awesome female lead that can turn into a ninja, why don't we just use Zelda instead of making male leads into female leads?

This. Because of obligatory Groose NPC.

jkjk, what Hero of Legend said.

This. We already have an awesome female lead that can turn into a ninja, why don't we just use Zelda instead of making male leads into female leads?
Yes exactly. A Zelda game where you play as Link, Zelda and Ganondorf in separate parts of the game would be very cool. Something that is canon and not Hyrule Warriors like. And not CD-i garbage.

Since the map is so vast I want separate areas to have distinct cultures. I want armor and weapons to vary from location to location on the map.

I could see the Zora tribe being spear heavy with lighter armor while the gorons would be focused on hammers and two handed swords and no armor (since they seem naturally tough).

It would be nice to find different styles of swords as well. Something beyond the standard English swords. Dressing link up in some bamboo armor and running around with a katana would be extremely satisfying.

I love cats, so I want there to be cats in BotW. You would be able to tame them and keep them at stables. If you aren't keeping them at a stable, the cat would follow you and catch nearby insects, frogs and lizards for you. If your cat died, you would be able to bring it back by giving Malayna a rare insect.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I love cats, so I want there to be cats in BotW. You would be able to tame them and keep them at stables. If you aren't keeping them at a stable, the cat would follow you and catch nearby insects, frogs and lizards for you. If your cat died, you would be able to bring it back by giving Malayna a rare insect.
I love this idea! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom