• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Oron sits gripping his ax, trying desperately to stay awake. Although he's exhausted, he cannot afford to sleep now. With some kind of civil war going on, it'd be foolish to let down his guard now.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Morning eventually comes and Linora wakes up well rested. The morning sun was just coming up from behind the mountains and the light hit Linora in a quite refreshing way. She took a bottle out of her pocket and started nibbling on some salted deku nuts while waiting for the last few in the group to awake.

Oron stumbles into Castle Town, looking for work. He wanders around town looking for an open lot. He had plenty of money to start up a small shop, he just needed the right spot.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Eat Up. you're a growing boy. it's milk, eggs, and flour cooked in a cast iron mold. I call it a 'Waffle' "

Pen

The game is on!
The Hylian field marshal was also walking around Castle Town that day and spotted a man who looked somewhat lost.

“Greetings, sir. Are you searching for something in particular?” he asked Oron. “You seem… lost. Surely you must be from around here, right?”

“Mmm this is delicious, Rasul,” Linora exclaims when she first tastes the waffle. “I didn’t know you were such a good chef.” She enjoys the waffle and then remembers their goal for today; getting to the other side of the valley and infiltrate Gerudo Town.

“Listen up, everyone,” she says to get everybody’s attention. “Our first challenge today will be to get across Gerudo Valley. As you should know it’s very heavily guarded and they’ve got guards and troops defending the only bridge that leads across the gap. Does anyone have any initial spontaneous ideas as to how we could get all of us over there unseen? We need to discuss this and form a plan, so any suggestions are welcome.”

Oron looks around, a bit confused. “I am a bit lost. I grew up in Castle Town, but I haven’t been back here in twenty years. I’m looking for a place to start my blacksmith business here in town.”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul pulls out a sphere of cream and shakes it, then sprays some butter on Lann's waffle, before putting some on his own, and then pulling out maple sap, and putting it on as well
"easy. I make a bridge using my magic out of their field of view. we cross, and head into the desert unobserved... do we have provisions for a desert trek, like water? or coverings?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will shows Rasul a number of canteens filled with water in his bag, which he proceeds to doll out among the group, "I don't have much in the way of coverings. My suggestion is, to make sure we aren't spotted, we do most of our crossing in the evening and overnight, thus avoiding the sun and detection."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom