• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ultra Sun and Moon Adventure Journal

Ninja

Well well well

With the most recent releases of the "definitive" versions of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and given how we have a decent number of Poke'fans on the forum, why don't we start some sort of journal where we all share our daily happenings? What did you accomplish today? Did you change up your team? Did you get through a trial and tackle a Island Kahuna?

Potential spoilers to the story may be lurking in the replies, so watch out for that. Anyway, feel free to share anything journey related you have done so far. Here's mine:

11/22/17
Finally, after an hour of hand holding, I'm getting ready to tackle the first trial. I'm slightly overleveled, as I've spent a lot of time training and developing my early team. I'm taking this game slowly, trying to catch and raise as many Pokemon as I can to you know, be the very best that no one ever was.

My current team is:
Kefla (Popplio), Wiz (Growlithe), Murf (event Rockruff), Frogadier from WT, Sushi (Alolan Meowth), and Magikarp (old lunar WC). All about level 14 or so. I have some more in the PC however I'm going to choose between Popplio and Froakie soon. We'll see.

Got my first dose of handling Team Skull, those guys are douches. Where are the badass Team Rocket that wants to abuse Pokemon for personal gain? Nope, dealing with bootleg Eminems instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom