• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild 5 enemies you would've loved to see in BotW

*Note, this is my very first post on the forums here so please go easy on me ._.*

I have always thought that Breath of the Wild had had too little variety of enemies in the game. Too many of the same, but upgraded. So tell me, if you would have to add five different enemies to the game, what would they be? Why?
My five picks are: Like Likes so to eat your equipment, Darknuts for awesome fights and great weapons and shields, Poes so they curse you, Kargoroks because the game needed more flying types, and finally Beamos because the could have been on the Divine Beasts as cool obstacles.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Darknuts
Iron Knuckles
Redeads/Gibdos
Poes for finding/collecting for Kilton
The Imprisoned
Peahats

Darknuts,

Perhaps written in as ghosts in old Hyrulian armor. Epic as hell.

IRON KNUCKLE,

C'mon. Its Iron Knuckle.

ReDeads,

A big missed opportunity. Could've made something like the Gerudo Fortress, but infested with these scary ****s.

Stalfos,

Of all my picks, this has to be the most disappointing not to see. I mean. A LOT of people died during the calamity. Nintendo missed the opportunity to make these lurk around at night around some of the old battlefields of The Calamity. ex: Hyrule Field, Fort Hateno, Hyrule Castle Town, Fort Akkala.

Bulblins,

Despite many people's opinions, i really liked the design of Bulblins in Twilight Princess. They seemed more human-like, but still looked like the familiar Bokoblin. In addition it would've added interesting things like a Bulblin Fortress. Then, perhaps reenacting Twilight Princess with fighting King Bulblin on horseback? only in my dreams i suppose..

Darknuts/Iron Knuckles

Knights that Link could have sword duels with.

Dodongos

Dinosaurs that breath fire? Yes.

Kargaroks

Giant birds.

Skulltulas

Giant skull-themed spiders to crush.

Aeralfos.

Flying Lizalfos.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Could only come up with four.
  • Darknuts/Iron Knuckles would be the obvious one. Something with armor, something harder to stunlock other than lynels.
  • More octoroks. I think they're fine as they are, but there are also too few. I don't remember coming across any mob that had more than one on the sideline, but I could be remembering incorrectly.
  • Some enemy that can't be locked-on to / forces you to abandon it.
  • Maybe miniblins. Big swarms of infinitely respawning weak enemies could be good assuming the game's framerate didn't get mangled.

Gyorgs- Something about three times the size of a raft. Would have made coastal adventuring a little more.... lively.
Aerialfos- We needed some skybound enemies.
Redeads- Because of course you need these
Poes- Could have been an interesting source of Ghost Weapons
Fokkas- My number one wish, a truly terrifying close combat enemy with emphasis on martial prowess. Where the Lynel would be dangerous for it's size and power, the Fokka would lean heavily into combat technique and be the only enemy capable of dodging your attacks and delivering it's own flurry of blows if you didn't evade its followup.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Darknuts
Re-deads
Armoghoma (that giant spider from tp)
Poes
That creepy ice lady who has a mirror fetish in tp - Blizzeta

Djinn

and Tonic
I actually got Lynels back, they were something I have wanted around for a long time. BotW was great for that alone. Then they finally let me see Sheikah as something more than 1-2 leftover random people.

But Bulblins are definitely something I want to see again. I loved them.

I liked how ALTTP had the forest thieves in the northwest part of the map. That would be a fun addition to deal with in certain areas outside of typical enemies and traps. Something you would have to work around or stun to handle.

And Stalfos and Darknuts because they are classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom