• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Order of the Silver Wolf [SOCIAL GROUP ARCHIVE]

Shall we Begin?

• I really want to Start Another Rasuliverse RP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • What is dead should remain dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Fine. I suppose we will walk the long way around, Raion" Tsubaki said as she tended to her claws

Pen

The game is on!
"Right this way," Xero says and leads Uthyr out of the pub and through some small streets until they reach the facade of an old and dusty looking building at the end of a narrow alley. From here the sounds of the city could barely be heard. It felt very isolated despite being in the middle of town. Xero knocks on the door with a very peculiar rhythm and a voice can be heard from the other side of it.

"Password!" it says.

"Scorched feathers white as night," Xero replies. "I bring a friend." The door opens and they are greeted by a tall and lanky man hunching with a bad posture.

"A friend huh?" he exclaims. "And I see it's male. Not your typical forte, Xero. Anyway, welcome to you both. The master is in the room at the very end of this corridor right here. Go on then!"

Pen

The game is on!
Raion walks outside with Tsubaki to the stables. "Kind Mr. Lee is sponsoring our mission and has lended us some horses." Raion gets on the brown horse with a black mane. There was also one grey with grey mane, one black with white mane, and one white with black spots and a blonde mane. "Pick whichever one you want," Raion tells Tsubaki.

Storm

Tsubaki mounts the Black horse with the white mane.... get your mind out of the gutter

"Well.. Lets get this done"

Pen

The game is on!
As they are walking down the hall they can hear the sound of piano playing getting louder. It's a beautiful piano piece. When they reach the end of the hall Xero opens the door and steps into the next room without knocking or anything. The piano playing stops and a man with huge whiskers stands up behind the big piano he'd been playing on in this enormous and and open and well lit room.

"Xero you foul and disgusting freak!" the man exclaims and walks somewhat intimidatingly toward Xero.

"Airen, you treacherous son of a *****!" Xero says with an angry sounding tone and moves toward the whisker man. When they meet their mad faces become smiling faces and they hug each other.

"Airen, it's good to see you," Xero says.

"Likewise, comrade. Tell me, what brings you here today?"

"Well I wanted to say hi to you of course. That, and this fellow here is in need of transport to the sky islands. He's on a very ambitious pilgrimage you see."

"Ah is that so?" Airen says and walks over to Uthyr to examine him. "Tell me about yourself, lad." he says to Uthyr.

Pen

The game is on!
The two of them start riding for the bridge to Kopenamo. The trek to the bridge was a simple one, but the moment they came onto the bridge the wind became strong and intense and was blowing hard right in their faces.

"Hopefully we can reach the resting stop in the middle of the bridge before the horses become too exhausted from the storm," Raion shouts to Tsubaki to be heard in the wild wind.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Noctis Keep, Morgavia
Noc Soare sits in his throne, staring down at the sword in his hand. A crimson blade, it sits in his hand, almost transparent.
It has been far too long since hes used this sword. After conquering the city, he'd used it to keep peace, but now peace has been kept.
He stares out the stained glass window and over the city, out to the plains surrounding the area. Somewhere out there, there were more. More elves. Demons. Wolves.
Heathens, all of them.
His hand remains on the sword, itching to draw it. Waiting for a reason to give in to his temptation.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((If your character is human, really racist, and a warrior, they'd make sense to be there. It's an elven citadel that was conquered by Noc and his army.
Since he's Mer, that would be a no))

Storm

The Fields Between, West Morgavia
Basch stands at the Edge of the Enchanted Fortress, breathing in, and stepping inside. after months of just camping outside, he felt it was time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun Isle
a Black Figure broods atop the Mountain, waiting for the opportune moment to strike

Storm

"I am Uthyr, a Monk from West Lythan. the monastery I grew up in worship the dragons. and I have been to quite a few shrines, but now comes the hard part... reaching the ones on the Sky Islands"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom