• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Clothing/General Fashion

Ninja

Well well well
With so many brands and types of clothing, there are so many choices when it comes to fashion. This includes jewelry, watches, and shoes as well.

What do you usually wear on a daily basis? Are there specific brands you prefer or spend the extra money on?

For me, I'm a simple man. I'll just list from top to bottom my general wear:

Head
- Fitted caps or knits of my favorite teams for casual/gym use. Orlando Magic, Miami Dolphins, and Vegas Golden Knights.

Tops
- Express branded dress shirts for work, they fit amazingly and the quality is top notch.
- Graphic tee's of all sorts for casual/gym use. I prefer a mix of cotton/poly to avoid excess shrinkage.
- Couple of quality short sleeve button downs.

Bottoms
- Express or Van Heusen dress pants for work. Comfort flex is legit for my job.
- Jogger sweatpants, comfortable and excellent for casual/gym wear.
- Three pairs of Levi pants I got on sale, lasted 3+ years and still look great.

Shoes
- Rotation between Nike running shoes, Vans, non-slip dress shoes, and some high top Air Forces.

Accessories/Jewelry
- 1st generation Apple Watch I paid $70 on OfferUp. Just as good and reliable as the new models. Have a few watches from Fossil/Michael Kors.

Most of my clothes come from the local Outlet mall that's always running some type of discount, I never pay full retail for anything. When I do shell out, it's always quality brands that I can trust that will last years.

What about you guys?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Head: No hats for me. It messes the hair up.

Tops: I usually don a long sleeved dress shirt for general going around. I have many different brands and colours. They are the only colourful thing I wear. Pretty much everything else I own is black.

For gym I wear a black warrior T shirt. I have a few of the exact same one.

If the weather is good and cold I might wear a black leather jacket, trench coat or blazer

Bottoms: Wrangler stretch denim jeans. I have multiple pairs of the same because they fit well.

Black Lonsdale Jogging bottoms for gym.

Shoes: I have three pairs of black smart shoes for general wear, one of the pairs is Firetrap and the others are Memphis One which is a cheap brand and I also have black Everlast trainers for gym. All slip ons. I don't do laces because I find them annoying.

Accessories: I have a few pocket watches and a couple of Rado wrist watches which I do like but I actually don't wear or use any of them. I like the idea of it and think it looks good on someone if they have a nice watch but I have a phone to check the time and I find jewellery to be annoying to wear.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Head: nothing. don't mess up my hair.

Tops: hoodies or long sleeve shirts. preferably solid colors, and preferably white.

Bottoms: black long pants only. thats it.

Shoes: tbh i'm a little less picky about shoes as long as theyre solid black.

Accessories: i have a Free Willy necklace that I never take off, and I also have 4 of those rubber bracelets, 2 on each wrist. I have one for the residential home for people with disabilities that I interned at last year, one for sexual assault awareness, one for addiction awareness, and one that was for a classmate and friend from middle school and high school who had cancer. I never take those off, either. Sometimes I'll wear a bobby pin or two to keep my unruly cowlicks in check, and I hide them with my bangs. Not completely confident wearing them visibly yet, tbh, though I have worn them out several times.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah I’m not a hat person, my hair looks wild enough on its own. I actually do have a zelda beanie hat I wear when I have a headache, it’s oddly helpful.

Generally wear short or long sleeve t shirts with solid colors and nothing with stripes. I also have a few nice shirts for formal occasions.

Always blue jeans except in summer when I wear shorts. Most of what I wear tends to be blue.

I have one pair of all purpose shoes, and a pair for if I’m doing something messy and a pair of black dress shoes.

I have a red bracelet and a green bracelet, the green bracelet I’ve been wearing for years and years but last week it mysteriously vanished. :(

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Head- Usually nothing, but you'll see me wear a hat with the Olympic logo on it (I wear it backwards)

Shirt- Usually T-Shirts that are either B.S.A related, or they have something to do with my school or school band. I wear plain workout T-Shirts too, though. I also like wearing plaid, usually with a plain white T under, and the plaid unbuttoned. If I had a Tux, that's what I'd wear though.

Pants- I'm a Jeans man. I wear shorts to Fencing, and sometimes at school if it's warm enough.

Shoes- I like High Tops the most, but I only have one cheap $20 pair of Addidas (They look AND feel great though) that are high tops. For Fencing I wear some random shoe brand that has REALLY GOOD traction, and I wear some Low Top New Balance shoes around the house mostly.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Head: Well. I have a lot of hats, lol. I've built up quite a collection, and I used to wear them all the time, but I don't wear hats very often anymore. I occasionally wear a touque in the winter, or when I was working around food before I cut my hair, but nowadays I don't really wear anything on my head aside from my over-ears.

Shirt: I used to wear black T-Shirts almost exclusively, but now I've started moving away from that because I didn't want to look like a "skater dude", so now I wear nicer shirts. I have a few collared shirts, of various colours, and 3 plaid button-up shirts. I also have a few long and short sleeve T-Shirts of different colours, though I tend to lean more toward dark red/maroon. I also own a leather jacket, a few hoodies, a denim jacket, an athletic jacket, and a winter coat. I also have a few white and black dress shirts, as well as a black suit jacket, but I only wear those on special occasions mostly.

Pants: I pretty much only wear skinny jeans. I never wear shorts and rarely wear track pants. I tend to prefer black or dark blue, but I wear light blue and other colours sometimes too (notably grey and dark green). For formal wear, I have 2 pairs of dress pants and a pair of solid black skinny jeans.

Shoes: I wear running shoes, mostly. Colour doesn't really matter, although I try to avoid shoes that are overly flashy. For formal wear, I just wear a pair of black dress shoes. As for socks, I honestly don't care what I wear. I have several pairs of homemade socks from my stepmom, I normally wear those, although I'll wear pretty much anything as long as they're not ankle-socks.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Head - Grey fedora

Body - Patterned Tees and button up shirts, unbuttoned and hanging loose.

Legs - Khaki and cargo

Feet - generic name brand tennis shoes, same pair I wore in hs. Justin Ropers for when I dress up.

Accessories - none. I hate the feeling of 'stuff' hanging off my body. I find it irritating. I don't like putting holes in me either.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I spend all week in my work uniform or my Jim jams. But otherwise just tends to be jeans and a t-shirt. I don't wear alot of jewellery mainly because I'm not allowed to wear it for work but I have ring that I wear out of work that was a bridesmaids present from my sister

Head - none

Tops - short sleeved t-shirt - black, blue or red

Bottoms - black cargo trousers or jeans

Shoes - black steel toe capped trainers

Accessories - cheap watch

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Jim jams are the most comfortable clothing. In summer I get to wear scrubs to work which is like wearing Jim jams so I am a very happy person :D

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Usually jeans and stripy shirt, short sleeved in summer, 3/4 length in winter, hair is tied back and if out hat cap in summer, beanie in winter, hair band in car and generic lil heeled boot in winter and pumps in summer on my feet with socks

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Head
- Don't wear anything on my head usually. If it is really cold I might wear a beanie or scarf sometimes but not often at all, usually just when I go to Japan in winter time

Tops
- I have a lot of graphic pop culture t-shirts which I wear most of the time
- I also have a few button-up shirts for nice occasions

Bottoms
- I almost exclusively wear jeans. I hate shorts and only wear sweatpants/tracksuit pants to bed

Shoes
- Joggers, work boots with steel caps or slip ons, depending on the day and what I have to do

Accessories/Jewelry
- none at all

I don't particularly care about the brand of what I wear, it is all the same to me. I have better things to spend my money on than a logo and some perceived social status or whatever. I do have a few nice suits though, but I only wear them on very formal occasions or for interviews.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Well let's see,
HEAD- I wear a one of a kind bandanna I made myself with fabric dye, a fork, and 2 rubber bands.
TOP- I wear a T-shirt with some kind of design or picture on it,along with an unzipped hoodie in case it gets cold.
BOTTOM- I wear Jeans over my Pajama pants when it's cold, other wise just the jeans.
SHOES- Black and green champion brand shoes with Marvel laces.
ACCESSORIES- A G-Shock watch, an Orange and black security bracelet, my class ring, sometimes a necklace.
I like to stand out, blending in is not how I decide to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom