• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just take a close look at Minish after you string me up, I'd have looked her way if I was still going.

Well if that isn't extremely vague.

You're not even lynched yet, so saying "I'd have looked her way if I was still going" doesn't even make sense. You are still in the game. The way you talk yourself out of getting lynched is by proving yourself and making cases for why other people seem scummier.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Space stuck out to me because she (pardon if I get that wrong >>;;) was the last one to place a vote on Pendio. I could crack down on her first, but right now my priorities shifted to you and Jamie. As far as I'm aware, neither of you have been confirmed either so all the more reason to want to avoid sensorship. Also, Pendio's role was the Roleblocker and I could see a scumbud not wanting to not risk losing him in that case.
Space was scumreading Pendio days before the votes actually started piling up (unless I've got my dates wrong). I don't think Scum would be bussing that early and without provocation.

LG is fairly neutral since he's new but he does seem to be putting in some good work. He does seem a lot more aggressive than last time which i think should be noted.
I'm just gonna say, I'm not new. New to ZD-I? Yes. New to mafia? No. I've been playing for at least a year now. Don't you go goin' easy on me.

Just take a close look at Minish after you string me up, I'd have looked her way if I was still going.
What the others said. You're not dead yet. Put together some concrete thoughts with good reasons, and if you flip Town, then we can look at your thoughts and reasons and see if you were actually on to something.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Space was scumreading Pendio days before the votes actually started piling up (unless I've got my dates wrong). I don't think Scum would be bussing that early and without provocation.

Despite scum reading Pendio, Space never really seemed to push him much. It's not exactly uncommon for scum to put one of their buds in their scum list to gain town cred later on.

I'm just gonna say, I'm not new. New to ZD-I? Yes. New to mafia? No. I've been playing for at least a year now. Don't you go goin' easy on me.

I think he may have meant that you're new in the sense that you subbed in for someone, so you're a whole new role and everything now. But I may be wrong there.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Lone_Garurumon Minish is right. Just saying that we on;y have a fraction of stuff to go on since you've been subbed in compared to people who have been the same role from the start.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
If I could leave you with something beneficial I wouldnt be where I am now. I just suspect her due to no one at all doing so. It's all just space and now Garu, why is nobody questioning her?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
It's probably due to this game being way too big that I struggle to keep track of information on everyone, so I'm more or less giving up on this game due to that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I said from the very beginning that anyone (active players that is) who didn't vote on the same lynch would look scummy to me. The plan was to place as many votes on one person and separate the confirmed players from the unconfirmed players so that we could single out the scummy ones. It would also tell us how many Mafia were left and help determine if some were hiding among the inactives like Pendio was. But the fact that you willingly opted out makes you look a bit dodgy right now.

Space stuck out to me because she (pardon if I get that wrong >>;;) was the last one to place a vote on Pendio. I could crack down on her first, but right now my priorities shifted to you and Jamie. As far as I'm aware, neither of you have been confirmed either so all the more reason to want to avoid sensorship. Also, Pendio's role was the Roleblocker and I could see a scumbud not wanting to not risk losing him in that case.

If there's scum among the inactives then you wouldn't find out how many scum were left with that plan anyways. We'll find out if there's scum there if at some point kills stop happening and the game is still going. I wasn't going to vote for someone I didn't feel was scummy just to lynch them for your plan. I'm trying to actually scum hunt here, not go along with someone's idea, when I was quite weary of them in the first place.

There was pretty much no saving Pendio, so saying that you could see a scumbud not wanting to risk losing him doesn't really make sense as that would've been an easy bus. I actually have slightly hinted at my role quite a while back, but I doubt anyone picked up on it.

So am I the only one bothering to take a look at Minish or Jamie? Was that shot used for nothing?

The shot was used to find out how many scum were on the wagon. You said that there was one scum there, so why wouldn't you try to figure that out first? It's not too hard to narrow it down to just a couple of people, which is a lot easier than trying to figure out how many scum are still left and then looking into the people who didn't vote Pendio. Especially since a lot of them are inactive, so it very well could be the only active mafia member was the one on that wagon, and the rest are among the inactives. You seem to have your priorities a bit backwards here.

If I could leave you with something beneficial I wouldnt be where I am now. I just suspect her due to no one at all doing so. It's all just space and now Garu, why is nobody questioning her?

People have been questioning me, so I don't know why you're saying they aren't. Space questioned me before and Emiya is questioning me and Jamie now. But throwing out suspicious based on nothing isn't going to help your case any. You could have done something beneficial and looked into other people to try and gather evidence against them, and try and save yourself. Instead of voting for yourself, which you said was to try and prove yourself, you could've looked at any of the other people on Pendio's wagon and tried to work out who the one scum is. Doing that and building a case against them would have been a better defense.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
But throwing out suspicious based on nothing isn't going to help your case any. You could have done something beneficial and looked into other people to try and gather evidence against them, and try and save yourself.

It's probably due to this game being way too big that I struggle to keep track of information on everyone, so I'm more or less giving up on this game due to that.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I mean, you didn't really even give up until people starting suspecting you. That's just how these games go. You're going to be found suspicious. You just have to work through it.

Minish, my giving up has nothing to do with suspicion. I cant keep track of facts and it's making things hard to decipher. I'd have to go back to day one and cross reference info up to now but this is a big game as I've said, and I don't have time for that due to EoD or possible maj looming over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom