• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" well. I tried talking"
Agmire teleports Behind Will and with a hint of Magic
"omawo shinderu"

Mido

Version 1
Septimus peers over the rooftop once again to witness Will's attempt to strike down the mysterious man. Catching wind of the man's movements around Will, he jumps out of his hiding place and throws a row of knives between the two foes. Moments later, each knife lights up and forms a barrier between the two men. After throwing the knives, Septimus lands on the roof proper, near the edge, just watching the scene amid his silence.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will turns around as Agmire's shadow falls over him, slicing at his opponents belly. He yells in anger when the blade is knocks uselessly against the field and tries to run around it.

Storm

Agmire removes the Barrier and walks forward
"you don't play fair, Will. you never have."

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Not sure if you knew this or not, but it's "omae wa shindeiru"))

Hector chooses to study his employer's fighting style rather than joining the fight. Two against one doesn't really work all that well unless the two are well coordinated.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I wasn't talking with sword skills," Will's blade clashes with Agmire's, sending a sharp ring of metal through the area. He tries to twist the sword to disarm his foe.

Storm

" Okay. Let's begin"
Ganondorf readies himself on the ground, poised to strike back

Mido

Version 1
Septimus had since moved over to Hector's side, not doing anything except to watch the two go at it. Clearly his barrier rune magic didn't catch much attention to stop this, so he decides to take note of what is about to transpire instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom