• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Monster Hunter World

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The only thing you've proven is what a massive cuck you are. Mathematically.

Here's some more math for you then:

Number of dicks you've taken=T
Number of dicks you've sucked=X
Days you've been alive= D

Now, assuming that you suck after you've taken it only about half the time, and that you've had gay sex every other day of your life, I've made the following equation:

X=2÷(D÷2+T)

Solve for X ***got.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
So there's a new trailer outlining the new territory that Worlds takes place in, Wildspire Waste, and this has gotten me more hyped than anything else they've shown so far. It took me awhile to post it because I actually was just able to watch it myself, but yeah, here it is:

If You Give A Cat A Sausage

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Okay wha'**** who let a rath and chammy have a baby together?

Aside from that looks ****en awesome

To me it looks a bit more bird-like, with a face very reminiscent of an owl's, with some chameleon dragon thrown in. I get the feeling it may work similarly to the Gypceros in previous games, being an early/mid-game bird wyvern that could steal items with it's tongue.

EDIT: This just in, the dodo-looking guy that likes to pick things up is confirmed to be named Kulu-Ya-Ku. Almost definitely an early-game monster, might be this game's Great Jaggi. Gotta say, I like the look of it.

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
http://www.dualshockers.com/monster-hunter-world-release-date/

OH **** YEAH!!

Okay, so not only does the game looks massive, gorgeous, life-like, and fun, but it seems like this might be the first Monster Hunter with a real story.

I love the new monster designs and ohmigosh, Felyne's can ride small monsters into battle, ahahaaa that's incredible!

I am so fuggin hyped right now!

Also just a quick note that the video in the article is kinda poop and out of synch.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Is it just me or do the monster animations during battle seem a little clunky? Maybe it was just that the scenes were flitting by so fast in the trailer, idk. Not really digging the art style, but I do like how open it looks. "Operation will commence at dawn" oh my god they really did ****ing turn it into an edgy PS4 game just like all the rest. That dude with the white hair who says that looked so cut and paste. I can't really tell what the voice acting and story would mean for character creation. I highly doubt they got like 16 people to record the same lines for voice options, unless those just weren't your characters, I guess. BotW has a silent protag with voice acting and it works so maybe I'm overthinking that bit.

Of course, all of this is completely meaningless to me because I will literally never buy this game ever in my life because they ****ed up and left the Switch out. I am not buying a whole other console for this game.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Is it just me or do the monster animations during battle seem a little clunky? Maybe it was just that the scenes were flitting by so fast in the trailer, idk. Not really digging the art style, but I do like how open it looks. "Operation will commence at dawn" oh my god they really did ****ing turn it into an edgy PS4 game just like all the rest.

No, there's nothing wrong with the animations from what I can tell. They look the same as they always have, if not better.
And um... how does such an innocuous line imply anything edgy? It's a line that could be in... literally anything. At this point I feel like you're just trying to find faults where there are none.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
No, there's nothing wrong with the animations from what I can tell. They look the same as they always have, if not better.
And um... how does such an innocuous line imply anything edgy? It's a line that could be in... literally anything. At this point I feel like you're just trying to find faults where there are none.
Dude the guy looks like he could be in 50 other games lol. I like the open world aspect of the game but as far as the visual style and cut and paste characters go, I'm not really digging the direction they're taking it. That's a perfectly valid complaint to have.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Dude the guy looks like he could be in 50 other games lol. I like the open world aspect of the game but as far as the visual style and cut and paste characters go, I'm not really digging the direction they're taking it. That's a perfectly valid complaint to have.
I was speaking in regards to your comment on the line he spoke, not his design. "The operation will commence at dawn..." is not in the least bit edgy, and it's ridiculous to say it is. He is just conveying some basic information.

As for the rest of it, you do you.

Though you do bring up a good point in regards to where the player character fits into the story. I'm guessing that the player will unfortunately take a back seat in the plot, like Xenoblade X, or something of the like. Although I'm not too pleased with that, given how little in the way of personality the player character has had in previous games it's not really much of a change anyway.

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction

Pretty cool stuff in here. I like the idea that Nergigante actually growing stronger as it takes damage and recovers, kinda like a broken bone mending and becoming tougher. The character creation looks very promising, as do the additions to weapon creation.
Not too sure about the revamped skill system though, I've always been a fan of MH's complex-yet-simple system of checks and balances, but we'll see I guess.
The in-game Monster encyclopedia sounds incredibly useful and will make many facets of hunting and preparation a lot easier. You won't have to google a monster's elemental weakness anymore. The fact that it's essentially something you build yourself sounds very fun.
Also other stuff, food looks delicious, free hunt mode, etc. Looks great.

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
New trailer released in the Paris Game Show showcasing a new area: Rotten Vale, almost definitely the most bleak looking area in any Monster Hunter game to date, full of boneyards, and rotting hollows, and bizarre looking monsters that seem to have adapted to their surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom