• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I didn't feel threatened, alarmed, pressured, or anything of the sort. I simply got the impression he was trying to bait me.

I sort of want everyone to try to get a read on you, because for three games running I have had no idea what to make of you and in two of those games I was mafia. Though I suppose that might mean your town play is consistently hard to read.

I'm still new to Mafia and that's just my Play style for now, to stay out of trouble until I get the hang of how to play.

However that leads me to my last analysis for today, @Domozilla777 you have to be the scummiest player I've ever known. Though you've only been Mafia once, you are funnier level of scum. I don't know if smart-aleck remarks, sarcasm, in bluntness are apart of your play style, or That's Just the Way You Are. Either way I don't like it.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Bok of the Wild I know you were having a tough time reading The players, but besides funnier6, do you have a read on anyone that might be Mafia?

@Libk haven't heard much from you. What are your thoughts?
Libk died last night :kawaii:

As I already said funniers style is reminiscent of last game so I'm going to be keeping an eye on him.

Mellow is iffy to me right now, he said he's going to post more tonight so I'm going to give him that chance before i pass judgement. I know him and storm do have a history so I can see him being genuine about why he wanted to rush the lynch. I'd like to hear him expand his thoughts on other people since now I feel like we've mostly heard just about storm from him.

Karus vote stands out to me as I previously said. She defended storm and then changed her mind and hammered him. @karu I think you missed when I mentioned it previously so do you have anything you'd like to say about it?

Mido I'm iffy on. Yes, yesterday I said I felt good about him but the same thing happened in storms game and he turned out to be the SK. I need to reread him before I get anything good on him. I will note that his vote on mez today seems to be quite abit more aggressive than how he played yesterday but I believe he said he's explain that later on as well.

Minish has been alittle quiet, she usually isn't the most active poster but I feel like we haven't heard much from her. That could be due to the day ending earlier yesterday but I want to hear what she has to say today.

I'm going to have to go back and reread a few people, including domo, yiga, jimmu and eduarda. Ed has been very quiet this game. She was town last game and seemed to be actively participating in discussion. She's been quite a bit quieter this time around. That was the only game I've played with her so someone else will have to inform us on her scum play but if she usually isn't as active I feel like she's someone who could potentially be mafia.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut

As I already said funniers style is reminiscent of last game so I'm going to be keeping an eye on him.

Mellow is iffy to me right now, he said he's going to post more tonight so I'm going to give him that chance before i pass judgement. I know him and storm do have a history so I can see him being genuine about why he wanted to rush the lynch. I'd like to hear him expand his thoughts on other people since now I feel like we've mostly heard just about storm from him.

Karus vote stands out to me as I previously said. She defended storm and then changed her mind and hammered him. @karu I think you missed when I mentioned it previously so do you have anything you'd like to say about it?

Mido I'm iffy on. Yes, yesterday I said I felt good about him but the same thing happened in storms game and he turned out to be the SK. I need to reread him before I get anything good on him. I will note that his vote on mez today seems to be quite abit more aggressive than how he played yesterday but I believe he said he's explain that later on as well.

Minish has been alittle quiet, she usually isn't the most active poster but I feel like we haven't heard much from her. That could be due to the day ending earlier yesterday but I want to hear what she has to say today.

I'm going to have to go back and reread a few people, including domo, yiga, jimmu and eduarda. Ed has been very quiet this game. She was town last game and seemed to be actively participating in discussion. She's been quite a bit quieter this time around. That was the only game I've played with her so someone else will have to inform us on her scum play but if she usually isn't as active I feel like she's someone who could potentially be mafia.

Libk died!? Oh Lord! I must have missed that part Q-Q
I could have sworn I saw a a post from him but that must have been from night, or Twilight

And thank you for your insights. That's really helpful to know. :)

funnier6

Courage~
I'm still new to Mafia and that's just my Play style for now, to stay out of trouble until I get the hang of how to play.

However that leads me to my last analysis for today, @Domozilla777 you have to be the scummiest player I've ever known. Though you've only been Mafia once, you are funnier level of scum. I don't know if smart-aleck remarks, sarcasm, in bluntness are apart of your play style, or That's Just the Way You Are. Either way I don't like it.

He's been mafia three times in a row actually so really I should be dom level of scum.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
He's been mafia three times in a row actually so really I should be dom level of scum.

Oh I'm sorry, I only said that out of frustration. I didn't realised what I wrote until it was already posted. I would have changed it but can't edit in Mafia. But yes, Dom is much more cringey than you. The only thing I have against you, is you are two faced. You seem town when you are actually Mafia, but that's actually a good thing. The others have more aginst you but I guess I just dont see it. Dom is just rude.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh I'm sorry, I only said that out of frustration. I didn't realised what I wrote until it was already posted. I would have changed it but can't edit in Mafia. But yes, Dom is much more cringey than you. The only thing I have against you, is you are two faced. You seem town when you are actually Mafia, but that's actually a good thing. The others have more aginst you but I guess I just dont see it. Dom is just rude.

Looking town when I'm mafia hasn't saved me yet so I don't think you have anything to worry about. :P

karu

Panamaniac

Karus vote stands out to me as I previously said. She defended storm and then changed her mind and hammered him.
@karu I think you missed when I mentioned it previously so do you have anything you'd like to say about it?

Yes, I do actually.

I think you all think I defended Storm and then changed my mind about him, meaning I thought that he was scum when I voted for him.

I'd like to make it clear that I believed he was Town till the very end, y'all can read back my posts if you want. And yes, I hammered in the vote; I don't remember who said it, "Put Storm out of his misery", but yes, that is exactly why I voted for him. That and the fact that a lot of players wanted him to either begone or play seriously, something that wasn't going to happen, and I personally agree that he was anti-town and his behavior was destructive. Also that he was the main topic, and he was going to still be the main topic had he not been lynched; this would not of allowed the other players, myself included, to focus on anything else but him.

I need to re-read so that I can properly cast my reads on the other players.

Welcome! :D

Remember funnier is always innocent. ;)

That makes me wanna keep an eye on you more than I already do. With what I've seen and heard up to this point I feel you and Dom are scum, more so on your part. Primarily you, do to how quickly you dismissed Dom as being scum while also playing it off in a joke. Good scumbud play to cover for an accused friend. I'm still too early in to my own theories to set anything in stone though.

Welcome to the game @Krow's Graveyard. We'll give you time to catch up but out of curiosity how much experience do you have playing mafia?

Intermediate. I've played a few, but watched a bunch.

karu

Panamaniac
I'm a bit more confused than suspicious of karu's actions right now, especially since Storm turned up town.

Currently, my suspicion lies between Mezlo, funnier, and perhaps Jimmu in light of Storm's flip. One more hot take on that, I'm inclined to believe that Jimmu and karu are not aligned considering her read of him. Ultimately my scope of suspicion is a bit too limited right now as i haven't reread the thread yet. It's especially concerning since we had a noteworthy number of players that were more on the fence the previous game day.

I would like to say that if I was mafia I would've jumped onto his bandwagon at around the sixth vote, but when I'm mafia I try to only do things town me would do and I'm not sure I could've convinced myself it was a good idea, so maybe you're not far off.

Personally I'm surprised karu is still with us but from all she said about going down tragically I've actually got a town read on her because there's no way she could've known he wasn't vengeful.[/QUOTE]
Why are you surprised? Did you think that someone would have tried to get rid of me during the night phase or did you genually beleive Storm was Bomob and he would of taken me down with him.

And before you ask, or someone else asks, why I'm not surprised, it's because I made it very clear that I believed that Storm was town and not mafia or an anti-town player.

hi Krow

I'm always keeping my eye on Mellow, cause all of the games I've been with him, he is always mafia! So for me I always assume he is mafia unless proven guilty.

And as for Jimmu, he isn't really that active so I can't get clear reading on him. I still suspect him though.

Domo... Arigato Mr. Robato Domo; from what funnier says, this is your usual play still and you've only ever played as mafia, correct? I personally don't like that you're rarely active, you pop up at random, and when you cast suspicion it's vague at the very least. I'm keeping my eye on youuu

Funnier, I doesn't sit well with me that you're always bringing up how many times Domo's been mafia and the many times you've been mafia. It's almost as if you, by bringing this up, are trying to get people to cast suspicion on domo and keep the spotlight away from you.

Pendio, you sound pissed jajaja. Just felt like saying that

funnier6

Courage~
I would like to say that if I was mafia I would've jumped onto his bandwagon at around the sixth vote, but when I'm mafia I try to only do things town me would do and I'm not sure I could've convinced myself it was a good idea, so maybe you're not far off.

Personally I'm surprised karu is still with us but from all she said about going down tragically I've actually got a town read on her because there's no way she could've known he wasn't vengeful.
Why are you surprised? Did you think that someone would have tried to get rid of me during the night phase or did you genually beleive Storm was Bomob and he would of taken me down with him.

And before you ask, or someone else asks, why I'm not surprised, it's because I made it very clear that I believed that Storm was town and not mafia or an anti-town player.

hi Krow

I'm always keeping my eye on Mellow, cause all of the games I've been with him, he is always mafia! So for me I always assume he is mafia unless proven guilty.

And as for Jimmu, he isn't really that active so I can't get clear reading on him. I still suspect him though.

Domo... Arigato Mr. Robato Domo; from what funnier says, this is your usual play still and you've only ever played as mafia, correct? I personally don't like that you're rarely active, you pop up at random, and when you cast suspicion it's vague at the very least. I'm keeping my eye on youuu

Funnier, I doesn't sit well with me that you're always bringing up how many times Domo's been mafia and the many times you've been mafia. It's almost as if you, by bringing this up, are trying to get people to cast suspicion on domo and keep the spotlight away from you.

Pendio, you sound pissed jajaja. Just felt like saying that[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised because if I was vig I would've shot you, good reasons or no, you hammered and I didn't like it and frankly I'm surprised you got away with it.

I wish you would read the last two games me and dom were scum together in because you'll see that you're wrong about all that stuff.

First of all, if dom was mafia with me I'd never be inclined to find him towny lol, maybe it's just because he was my first scum partner but once I know he's mafia I can't think of him as towny.

Second this is actually less pop ins than he usually has and a lot more content.

Thirdly are you serious I have the most posts in the thread and you wanna say all I talk about is dom? I'll have you know I talked about him as little as possible when we were scum together and I probably would do so again.

Do you understand now?

funnier6

Courage~
That makes me wanna keep an eye on you more than I already do. With what I've seen and heard up to this point I feel you and Dom are scum, more so on your part. Primarily you, do to how quickly you dismissed Dom as being scum while also playing it off in a joke. Good scumbud play to cover for an accused friend. I'm still too early in to my own theories to set anything in stone though.

Intermediate. I've played a few, but watched a bunch.

I was kidding, like seriously?

Also let me redirect you to my post from just now that I directed at karu since the same argument applies.

Btw if we were seriously scum buds three times running I think we should be given award for being found out all three times lol.

karu

Panamaniac

hi Krow

Pendio, you sound pissed jajaja. Just felt like saying that

I'm surprised because if I was vig I would've shot you, good reasons or no, you hammered and I didn't like it and frankly I'm surprised you got away with it.

I wish you would read the last two games me and dom were scum together in because you'll see that you're wrong about all that stuff.

First of all, if dom was mafia with me I'd never be inclined to find him towny lol, maybe it's just because he was my first scum partner but once I know he's mafia I can't think of him as towny.

Second this is actually less pop ins than he usually has and a lot more content.

Thirdly are you serious I have the most posts in the thread and you wanna say all I talk about is dom? I'll have you know I talked about him as little as possible when we were scum together and I probably would do so again.

Do you understand now?[/QUOTE]

You sound angry, I'm sure you're not though

And I'm kind lazy when it comes to reading threads Mafia games I wasn't a part of. Not because I don't find it important but because I'm lazy, sorry. You and Domo seem close, that's why I brought it up. But even if you didn't bring your past up, I still find you suspicious. I'm not saying all you talk about is Domo, I didn't say that at all, I just said you bring it up often enough for me to be suspicious of it. You actually make decent posts on everything and I actually like that about you

And why would a vig want to shoot me? I'm a delight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom