• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" well, Zach. I didn't know they died. I was really hoping on talking to the Kunoichi about techniques"
Sara rolls her eyes as she eats her food
" Hi, Harrison. thank you so much for your Guide. he gave great directions until he gave me a comatose migraine"

Mido

Version 1
Unfortunately the morning came too quickly for Ol' Dente, as he was still at table with mug in hand. His head rested on the table, collecting some much-needed sleeping hours.

The morning arrived quickly as well for Zed and his cohorts. Castle Town was in their crosshairs now. As expected, much of the town was in ruins, but the castle itself, while dilapidated somewhat, still harbored a sense of history while remaining imposing all the while. Something wasn't right here.

"So, uh...too late to turn back?" Zed cooly remarks.

Storm

Sara looks at Harrison
" Say... are you a Wraith? I read a legend about these people from the Far East who live on after death, and when their skin rots off their enchanted bones, they fight in a pit until they are but a skull, their limbs forfeit to a Champion Lich"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Sara you don't have to worry about training," Skylar tells her, "I took on her to train myself. The boys were an unintended consequence of such an apprentice, however," he walks to the mirror and starts trimming his beard with a tiny pair of scissors, "But they do seem competent, though not very intelligent. I know a lot of the missions I send you on are tough, and as the time draws nearer, they'll only get harder, especially with Zacharias being in the... state he has been in since he returned. I'm not sure how much I can depend on him right now. You're the only one who can pick up his slack while he grieves. Those two are yours to command and bring with you as you see fit. Your inferiors. Your assistants. Do with them whatever's useful, Donna."

Zacharias looks like he's about to slap her, "What? NO! Why the hell would that come to mind? Seriously?" he wants so badly to beat them, "If you weren't so important to Skylar, I would beat the everliving **** out of you three. But as it stands, you'd better watch your backs," he walks away quickly, his fist balled up. He tosses his food in the garbage and leaves the room in a huff.

Storm

" Love you too, Zach" Owyn says as they get ready to split up and do their thing. Sara heading for Mandrag, and the Boys heading for the sparring grounds

Storm

Owyn walks through the Halls of the Castle to the courtyard, where they pass a mannequin with a rather well-suited suit of armor with a Championship belt, and two Swords
"So, Rasul. what do you think that is for?"
"There must be some sort of tournament to earn these"

Pen

The game is on!
Donna nods. "That's fair. In fact it sounds better than I'd thought. I'll start by evaluating their skill." She then leaves the room and catches up with Rasul and Owyn. She pats them both on the shoulder.

"Come with me this way," she tells them and leads them into a nearby arena within the castle. It's fairly big and it's completely empty save for the three of them.

"Now battle each other. Fight until one if you can no longer fight. This isn't a competition. I just wanna see what the two of you are capable of. Now start." Donna takes a seat in the front row of the otherwise empty spectator area that surrounds the oval shaped arena.

Mido

Version 1
"Yeah, I guess so," Zed responds weakly, but sincerely to Alwin's words. Ordinarily, Zed would have turned around immediately; yet for whatever reason, he felt he had to stay. Perhaps it was the responsibility that came with adventuring with total strangers? The though of that, huh! Still, despite being fraught with reservations, Zed follows Alwin into the town. As they traversed the town, Zed's anxiousness only grew, until he suddenly buckles to his knees, holding his head in his lap. His teeth were clenched to avoid vocalizing his pain. This wasn't ordinary pain. He...sensed something. Something bad, and Zed surmised it had to do with the old castle close, but not too close by. What was this sensation?

Storm

Rasul and Owyn walk to opposite sides of the arena, beforeRasul lifts his Hammer, his eyes glowing green, and Owyn draws his Blades, a bit peeved there is no place for stealth, but walks forward as Rasul does the Same, the winds Rasul was causing knocked Owyn back, but Owyn dodged the third one, spinning elseforth, and sideswiping.

Storm

Rasul throws the Hammer at Owyn, but he deflects it back at Rasul. His eyes turn Electric Blue. the Hammer accumulates a shock as Rasul swipes, the shock flies towards Owyn, who knocks it to the ceiling, before Owyn slides Under Rasul's legs, kicking him in the back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom