• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera holds on to Tennor and holds her breath. She feels a little scared going down so deep and her ears pop from the pressure difference. she was beginning to run out of breath but Tennor came up in the nick of time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the waterfall Deluges down in front of Tennor and crew. the doormat has a different symbol than the Triforce, resembling a hand with an Eye in the palm

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor pops out of the water and looks over at his gasping passenger to make sure she's fine. He floats towards the edge, depositing her there before pulling himself out as well. He smiles a little as he sees his home, but it fades when the new symbol comes into view. Tennor walks over to it and kneels, feeling the stone beneath him. His smile turns to almost a growl. They've defiled his home, and her memory with their presence - there are some things he can't abide by.
Tennor makes a running leap into the domain cave behind the waterfall, ignoring the mist splashing him in the face.

Storm

Rasul walks around the Domain. it is empty, all but a pile of ash, and a new water filtration system

Mido

Version 1
Dente, after much time meditating, exits his state of mind and looks around for a brief moment. A damn shame. Not one of them decided to take on his trial. Unfortunate, but what could be done? It is then that Dente leaves and closes the portal, finding him once again in Ordin-Bashir. With a brief walk that returns him to the center of town, he takes inventory of those who did not leave for the Domain. Who was still here?

Storm

Igneel is now stuck in Dente's Domain with no exit. he wanted to take on the challenge

Storm

" Tasul Happened. Dont you see the Water mill? Filtering the water like the big butt dud before, but im more concerned about the pile of ash over here"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor is just staring at the ash pile. He can feel it. He knows that Rasul is right.
The Zora quickly makes his way towards the throne room. If Tasul would be anywhere, he'd be there.

Storm

"Well I built me a raft and she's ready for floating
O Mississippi she's calling my name.
Catfish are jumping, back paddle keep rolling
Black water keep rolling off past just the same"

Tasul rides off on raft, but Lee is sitting right there by where the shop was
"Ballo, Cousin... which one of you is Iris?"

Storm

Lee holds out a Box which Contains the Lens of Truth and The Mask of Truth, albeit Modified with Dwarf Magic, which to Iris looks like Blue Graffiti
" Tasul wants to thank you for allowing access to these items, and To the Fishman, Your Stone is at The Temple of Time. It was most helpful. Now im missing my ride"
Lee runs for the Raft as he lands on it, its coasts over the Waterfall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom