• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul strikes the Bow of Mudora, tempering it, he them moves on to The Dagger Shade, putting into it the shadow it so needs. Next he tends to the Biggish Cap, examining it for what he needed to do. afterwards he lays the Humble Hammer on the Forge. Rasul pulls out a ring as azure as the nighttime sky. the whole area glowed blue as Rasul said the words "Ivokana Anima Naritas". Rasul's eyes glow blue as he Grips the Hammer. a blue sphere appears over the Hammer
"Aron, It seems That the trees of this Hammer are quite solid. Ashar is not bound by this hammer. You know how the Dragons are Bound. by those Cuffs... I your case a collar, good boy. That was all Tasul's doing. I would set you free if my Brother did not take the secret to your release to his gra-... This Hammer is Blessed by all 12 Dragon masters, hence The Will of Ashar" Rasul absorbs the mana in the air, as Nodes on the Sphere light up
" so close to dual elemental wielding. but that would require a blood sacrifice of a legendary diety"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Under Snowpeak, This Timeline's Rasul sits in a leaf den, before he feels a disturbance. it was time to come out of Retirement.
He grabs his things and heads for the Surface. the Hammer of Seasons his only weapon

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Wait... Do you not know I'm the 13th dragon?" Ashar says as he watches Rasul forge. Though the task is a bit boring for him to watch so he pulls out a book with the Markov insignia on it. "Besides, it's not my magic that touched that hammer. I can't quite rip holes in time. Well... I probably could if I wanted but the consequences..."

Storm

"Well then, Master, I don't suppose you could Bless the Hammer and make it a whole set then?"

Libk

"I'm not sure if I should. What your hammer did sounds like Something Libraconis could do... But not with time. I'm a bit confused as to how your hammer has the power of Libraconis. She died before you were born. Unless..." suddenly the lightbulb goes off. "Aron... Did she have a child before she died, while I was imprisoned?"

Storm

Aron winks
" you mean Bruce? Ah. Bruce is in the Palace of Jade, learning from Gale what it means to be a Living god

Libk

"Who's idea was it to name him Bruce?" Ashar was shocked by the poor name choice. However, he wasn't really around toi name the child he apparently had. He sighed. "If that kid is mine, we have some serious issues. If we thought Libraconis was powerful, my magic mixed with hers has potential far greater than the 12 can handle. I guess I might be staying on the plane for a while. Glad I brought books with me."

Storm

"You have to understand she was devastated when she had Bruce. But you know how names can change, i heard of Kyatheon, also known as Gideon Jura from Rasul here"
"I do agree this is bad if its True"

Last edited:

Libk

"His name only changed because it was too hard for the people of Naya to say 'Kytheon Iora' and it came out 'Gideon Jura'. How do you mispronounce 'Bruce'?" Ashar opens his book and stands there with the two. "He's sealed in the hammer though, right? Or..."

Storm

Rasul smiles at his teacher, as he Expands the Sphere for a Better Look

" This is the Sphere Grid for The Humble Hammer. as you can see, this weapon is not a vessel where Dragons are Sealed, but Merely the Dragons have Blessed the Hammer. 12 elemental slots, which is a bit much, but I'm technically part of the Gatewatch. so it's justified. I have went down all the Trees quite a bit, to the Point where some trees cross. but you see that The Trees of the Elements I most hang out with are stronger. Like fire, Earth, Wind, and Metal, while some are shunted, like Necromancy and Ice. it looks like Bruce's Mother blessed it early on, and the other trees grew around it, like Vines on a Tree. I could Respec, but that Might cause a major earthquake."

Libk

"Huh. It's still strange it ripped through time. I haven't blessed it. In a way this is a more advanced version of my dragon weapons, yes?"

Storm

"The Arma Dracona were it's predecessors, yes. but this Hammer was forged by Qozal with the Blood of a dragon in the Ingots, and along the Years, I have tweaked it and molded it into what it has become. you're literally the only Being of Time I've met. perhaps it going through time caused it to bless itself"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We're here for information, right? No offense man, but you're in no place to get some of those more important details. You find out your way, I'll find out mine, a shimmering form appears in Rengo's shadow for a moment before disippating again, I can only do this so long as well... maybe don't do this immediately then. But keep that in mind for later on. I'll be going back to that.

Storm

This Timeline's Rasul made it to Castle Town and heads for the Castle, heading for the Receptionist office

Pen

The game is on!
At that moment Fenelope comes out from her office. "Right this way, Mr. Braon," she says and leads Rengo down some stairs and into a shooting range. In the other end of the very long room stood three scarecrow looking dolls next to each other. A guard gave Rengo a quiver with seven arrows and a Royal Guard's Bow. Rengo made sure his shadow overlapped the shadow of the guard, just in case Darkell wanted a chance to sneak over.

"Now strike each of the three dolls with one arrow each as if you meant to kill them," Fenelope instructed. Rengo proceeded to swiftly shoot one arrow at each of the dolls with ease; hitting the neck of the first, the forehead of the second and the left half of the chest of the third doll. No sweat. Fenelope and the guard in the shooting range seemed very impressed.

"Now finish off by split those three arrows in half," Fenelope ordered. Rengo became somewhat nervous. He knew he was good, but this did worry him. He had only four arrows left, meaning he could only afford to miss once. He takes aim at the first arrow. His hands are ever so slightly shaky, but only he feels that. He fires the arrow and successfully splits the first one with it. He then took aim at the second arrow. He wasn't as nervous but still a little shaky. Now he could feel it. The magic within him. The magic he used to power the Bow of Mudora. He could use this magic to better his aiming. He fired and successfully split the second arrow too. Onto the last one. The pressure he felt had made him aware of his magic capabilities and how he can use it to perfect his aiming skills. He fires and manages to split the last arrow as well. He then breathes out with relief. He passed the test.

"Not so fast, Ricco," Fenelope says. "You still have another arrow in your quiver. Come with me." She leads him out into the withered courtyard that Rengo had seen from the window earlier. "Do you see that red flag atop that tower?" she asks. Rengo nods. "Pierce it," she says.

Rengo takes his aiming stance. That tower was really far away, and the flag on top of it was very high up and very small. If it hadn't been such a bright red colour Rengo would have probably not seen it. While he took aim he wondered if Darkell was still with him, or if he had passed into someone else's shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom